Masks Are Coming Off

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

If the benefit to masking was as great as the media, government hacks, and panicked sheep have claimed , not one single health care worker in the US would have contracted covid.

Blanket statements can be made BOTH directions, with just as much accuracy.

• minimus
    minimus

Some people love the state, the government to tell them what is right or wrong. What to wear and what to avoid, etc. A lot of JWs are like that. They find comfort in being told what to do. Like Witnesses, some in very strict congregations would go to a nearby Hall that would act more reasonable and less rigid. People in this country, the USA, will go to a different state and avoid the extremists that try to run their lives.

• NotNew
    NotNew

AS THEY SHOULD...Ask yourself

IF any material can be made into a mask (and be excepted)...then it not about safety...it's about compliance (submission).

• Steel
    Steel

And what exactly is the motive behind making us wear a mask if it isn’t safety and who is to gain from this?

So i guess all those seat belt laws, speed limits , sexual age of consent laws , building code laws etc etc were just softening us up for the great takeover ?

it’s sad to see ex jws still stuck in this delusional nonsense.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Tell that delusional nonsense to the 15,000 elderly killed by NY governor Cuomo. The NY assembly granted him " emergency powers". Nobody called him on this as he sent hospitalized covid infected elderly people back into nursing homes. The motive for any of this is power. The power to ignore the science. The power to demand your obedience. The power to trample over your rights as an American. I have no quarrel with solidly fact based decisions made in the public interest but this is not one of them. Without the truth, you only have opinions. Didn't we leave a religion that made life & death decisions based on their opinions?

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Not long ago Texas dropped all (I think, fact check if needed) COVID restrictions and President Biden called Texans Neanderthals. Today my state, a deep blue state btw, rolled back many of the imposed restrictions. Many other states are doing the same. If President Biden was correct in his judgement of Texas, we are all Neanderthals now.

• minimus
    minimus

Biden loves wearing a mask. President Trump said so. Lol

• Steel
    Steel

mr.Quik

Let me see if i understand .

The governor of New York killed seniors with covid on purpose for power but science says covid isn’t real. ???

I really have no idea what your point is. You point out how deadly covid is for elderly people then go on a tirade about rights?

• mrquik
    mrquik

The point is not assuming the government has your best interests at heart. You have the right of self defense in this country. That applies to anything that could harm you, including disease. You are free to defend yourself any way you see fit. You think masks work? Good for you. Wear two. Stay indoors. Suit up in PPE that really works. You can do anything you want to protect yourself until you demand what I need to do to keep you happy. You don't have the right to impose your opinions on me especially when science doesn't back you up. Blindly obeying the government cost 15,000 of the most frail & weakest New Yorkers their lives. Get the point?

• Steel
    Steel

So let’s say we applied your argument to let’s drinking and driving it would basically be my fault for getting hit because in a free society everyone has the right to do what they want ? Don’t want to get hit , should have stayed home.

Just like jehovah elders not taking reporting child molesters because they just seem to know better than secular authorities , you seem to think you better than the health authorities?

The US leads the world in cases, death and case and deaths per 100,000 yet .................oh fuck it....no words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit