Masks Are Coming Off

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

A number of states are allowing people to not wear a mask.

Some think this is disastrous! What’s your view?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

When anyone dies, the Democrats will blame the conservative Governor, and if it's a liberal Governor, they will blame Trump.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

If my state doesn’t follow suit, I may just plan a move to one of these states. Cost of living is less, I can work from anywhere.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Guess people will just have to act responsibly on their own according to their own situation and needs.

WOW! What a unique idea!

• minimus
    minimus

Biden thinks these governors are idiots

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

It's about time! I wonder what the dems will say when COVID deaths and infections do not spike?

• minimus
    minimus

We need to double up on our masks I thought.

• hoser
    hoser

There will be herd immunity soon. Multiply the confirmed covid cases by 6(low) to 20(high) and you get the true number of infections. Vaccine uptake is steady. Covid will end soon and CNN will have to find some other disaster to sell to the gullible public.

• minimus
    minimus

Some experts want you to get the vaccine and stay home and always wear a mask. Actually double the mask!

• badcompany
    badcompany

I don't wear a mask. Never have. I've been licking shopping cart handles trying to get the rona. No luck. It's a joke and hoax designed to destroy small business economy. Created by Chicoms and weaponized by the lib parties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit