My Mom Is Dying

by minimus 124 Replies latest jw friends

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I am so sorry about your mother. You are right, we only have one mother and one father and we should treasure them. Thanks for the reminder.

• cofty
    cofty
    I'm very sorry.
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    Hi Min, I am sorry you are losing your mother. It sounds like she is being given excellent end of life care and knows she is loved by her family.
  • FeelingFree
    FeelingFree
    Sorry to hear that mini. Lots of love xx
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Minimus - I lost my Dad to the big 'C'. I feel your pain. I am so sorry.
  • Deltawave
    Deltawave
    Best wishes during this painful time
  • Dagney
    Dagney
    I'm sorry to hear that Min. I'm glad you were able to continue to have a good relationship with your mom. That is precious. Peace and comfort to you and yours during this difficult time.
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Sorry to hear this Min, take care of yourself and cherish your last days with her x
  • tornapart
    tornapart

So sorry Minimus, I was in the same place as you earlier this year and know how hard it is to watch your beloved mother suffer and then to lose her. It's heartbreaking. I feel your pain. Will be keeping you in my thoughts

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    My condolences. You must have a lot of awesome memories from a close and loving 89 year relationship. Even though my dad, grandfather and father-in-law are gone, their advice, example and strong characters still serve me well almost every day. Great parents give one an example to follow and even in their absence one feels like it's still possible to disappoint them and strive to avoid that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit