My Mom Is Dying

by minimus 124 Replies latest jw friends

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Sorry to hear your mother is dying. Its good that you have had a great friendship wit her throughout her life. She must be very happy about that.

• Freesoul
    Freesoul

Sorry to hear about your mum, no one is every prepared for the loss of family members especially a mum or a dad, my heart is with you at this time in your life, take care xx

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    minimus
    I just wanted to say that my dear 89 year old mom is terminally ill and will soon pass.

So sorry minmus - big hug to you.

• nugget
    nugget
    So sorry good mums are precious.
  • minimus
    minimus
    I must say bravo to each and every one of you. Not one person went on a rant against the Witnesses. Her beliefs are what they are. So called apostates are supposed to be unfeeling bad people. Ha1 Thank you for the consideration that you have shown. It means much.
  • minimus
    minimus

Latest update!

My mother"s diagnosis has changed. The doctor told me last night that the antibiotics has been working wonderfully and that her body tissues are healing and that does not have cancer and that the nurse misspoke! She is not out of the woods yet but if she continues in this state, she may go home next week.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    My mum is 76 and is going thru chemo for lukemia (refuses blood) so know the feeling...wish you the best mate. We can just do what we can. My mom is 50/50 at this time.
  • HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea

Minimus,

That's wonderful news! I wish her a quick recovery.

• suavojr
    suavojr
    That is great news! Keep hanging in there and don't lose hope, continue to give her support. Sending you positive vibes your way
  • JustMe2
    JustMe2
    Wonderful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit