My Mom Is Dying

by minimus 124 Replies latest jw friends

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    minimus - please accept my sincerest thoughts and prayers for your troubles. Stay strong my friend. God bless you and your family.
  • compound complex
    compound complex

I'm so very sorry, Minimus. Thinking of you at this difficult time. I wish my parents were still here . . . so much I've learned in life but cannot share with them.

CoCo

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    :rose:
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

I'm going to second "under the radar's" idea. If nothing else, just be there to hold her hand.

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Minimus)))))))

Sylvia

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Please, accept my sympathy.

I too am facing the same prospect with my mom. It makes it a little harder when those oh so "loving" brothers and sisters in her congregation have thrown her to the curb, and my dad too. Both of them a long ways away, and no company from the "friends"

It makes it a little easier knowing others are going through similar trials. Hang in there and as you said, love her.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Wow. So sorry. Both my parents are still alive, late 70s, but I know the clock's ticking. Since losing my JW hope, the whole death thing has been for me a subject of a lot of thought and contemplation.

Again, very sorry.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hey Minimus,

It is a very sad time to go through. I'm glad you let us know here. I always read your posts and appreciate you. Sorry you're having to lose your mom that you love so well.

Marina

• wolfman85
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    You were very lucky to have had a close and loving relationship for so many years. Although that doesn't take away the pain of losing her, it means you will always have those memories, and that's a lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit