YELLOW RIBBON : Show your support!

by email 118 Replies latest social current

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i definately had nothing to do with it!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

I just came across this thread and I can't belive all the fuss and RESTRICTIONS that are being placed on posts concerning support for OUR troops in Iraq. This is absolutely ridiculous!! I also wonder how differently you; who are NOT from the US or Britain, would feel if this were YOUR country at war. I doubt very seriously that you would feel the same or be using these lame excuses; for why posting a yellow ribbon is not appropriate. There is NOTHING wrong with what E-mail suggested. Showing our support and HOPES that they all return home SAFELY: THAT is WRONG and we aren't allowed to show our wishes and concerns?!?!?!?!?!?!

E~mail,

I think your suggestion was a very nice thing to do. This ONE is to show my feelings on the matter.

Simon,

I respect your rules and regulations and won't post anymore. I truely feel that it is everyones right to express there feelings and opions. This is America and we have the right to Freedom of speech!!

• LuckyLucy
  • Angharad
    Angharad

No one has said anywhere that people cannot express there feelings and opinions, and no one is restricting your free speech.

Oops edited because I cant read

BTW: I dont hate you either Email even though we disagree on this

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I hope our troops come home safe too!

• Valis
    Valis
    nilfun, who thinks this board might be due for a love-in...

eheh me too...SLOAN, get thee to my house immediately...as Georgie Porgie says..."Let's Roll!"...eheheheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the 'Loves Loving In" class

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

thats a beautiful american flag you've got there T-H.

• LB
    LB
  • Simon
    Simon

k, this is finished as people are obviously incapable of "not" insulting others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit