YELLOW RIBBON : Show your support!

by email 118 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

email

I originally deleted the pic but then realised it was targetted at Saddam himself and not Iraqi people generally. Hence I put it back. Simple ... it's no big deal.

The topic is not locked.

Oh ... I forgot ... I'm supposed to be an elder and never admit a mistake or change my mind ...

• email
    email

Thanks so much Simon... I think you jumped the gun by locking that thread... but that's ok... no biggie...

• Simon
    Simon

I am *very* tired now of this topic and continually trying to explain myself. It's very simple and I've said the reasons why. I'm not asking you to like it, just accept it. Hust be happy that I'm being "fair" and you will not have things that YOU find objectionable thrust in your face on every topic.

Thank you for your cooperation

• berten
    berten

>(no yellow ribbon displayed... happy?)

I played with the idea of loading your yellow ribbon into a drawing program

so that I could put a large cross through it and then repost it .

But I did not , because I knew this would upset alot of pro-troops people in here,

and I am already being hated alot in here for speaking my mind...

• email
    email
    I am already being hated alot in here for speaking my mind...

Join the club!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i love you email!

• email
    email
    i love you email!

You too!?!?!

*lol*

• nilfun
    nilfun

Wednesday wrote:

Is somone going to take down the insulitng image pleasured me has put up on page 4 of this thread?

"pleasured me" ...freudian slip mayhaps? if so...a lovely, lovely freudian slip ....

(nilfun frolicks through the sunlit flower-covered fields of her imagination )

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

*sigh*

erm...we now return you to your regularly scheduled board war.

-nilfun, who thinks this board might be due for a love-in...

• email
    email

lol @ nilfun

• wednesday
    wednesday
    pleasured me has put up

lol, well really it is b/ci am the worst typist in the world. Also, i may have been thinking of last night

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit