1,2,3,4 We Don't Want This Bloody War

by Robdar 367 Replies latest social current

• Robdar
    Robdar

Wow Eyegirl,

I am glad to know that you were paying so much attention to what I was wearing. I saw you looking. Just didn't know you were looking to criticize. Changed 4 times? Considering I only had 3 outfits with me, that is truly amazing. Oh, I guess when I put on the plaid blazer to show solidarity with Little Toe, I should have just bowed out and let the rest of you have fun.

Yah, you really have a life. That is why you had to watch me at the fest. If you think that you have a life, I am so glad for you. Since you have such a wonderful life, why don't you go live it?

Thank ya. Thank ya very much.

Robyn

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

This thread is focusing on a different battle, it seems.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I only wish that I'd been there too. I have a saucy little number that just shows of the curve of me calves, that together with a Tudor cod-piece has all the girls a-flutter, I can tell you.

Englishman. Sporran ogler.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Now then, since the clowns have almost succeeded in turning this thread into a circus...it's time to get back to the purpose of this thread. I am going to my 3rd peace rally today and have to get into my short skirt. It's so tight, it may take a while to squeeze into it.

I really want to thank all of you for posting. Some of you have helped me realized just what America can come to if you have your way. I can't let that happen. Thanks for your inspiration.

For those of you who I may not agree with, I still enjoyed reading your thoughts and want to thank you for the reading material that some of you sent me. I will read it and I will attempt to better understand where you are coming from.

Love,

Robyn

• Englishman
    Englishman
    For those of you who I may not agree with, I still enjoyed reading your thoughts and want to thank you for the reading material that some of you sent me. I will read it and I will attempt to better understand where you are coming from.

Englishman applauding.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

robyn, i do have a wonderful life--that's why i don't spend all of it here. as for watching you at the fest--i only noticed because i saw you wandering the halls and couldn't quite recongnize you each time because you were wearing something different. i notice details, it's my job. and yes, i liked you so much, that's why i said hi and then promptly left the room where you were hanging out.

by the way, I know that what you are saying that not interested said is another one of your lies- he doesn't call us his "bitches"- that's animal. Not interested calls us his womenz. If you are going to lie about people- at least get the terminololgy right.

last week wasn't one of your drama queen threads about how you weren't going to post anymore because you were moving and stuff? i think it's just another one of YOUR lies. i for one am getting sick of the constant stories and lies. do you even know how to act normal? do you know what that is? i can't say that i'm 100% normal, but damn, at least i TRY!

make sure you bring extra clothes to your rally. you may want to change while you're there, i don't know.

• Robdar
    Robdar

last week wasn't one of your drama queen threads about how you weren't going to post anymore because you were moving and stuff? i think it's just another one of YOUR lies. i for one am getting sick of the constant stories and lies. do you even know how to act normal? do you know what that is? i can't say that i'm 100% normal, but damn, at least i TRY!

You post this and then call me a drama queen?

For your information, when I posted I had to leave the board it was because I was going to have to leave. But, after all bills were paid, I had enough for the internet too.

So sorry that I was able to save myself from the terror of believing that I didn't have enough money to pay my bills. So sorry that my life hasn't been tragic enough for you. Are you telling me that you would like to see me without electricity, internet and phone? I don't believe that I said in any post that I am moving. I am fighting tooth and nail to keep my home. Again, sorry that my life hasn't fallen apart as you seem to want it to.

You can think what you want to, Eyegirl, but my divorce is public record. I would be foolish to lie about something that can easily be proven wrong.

As far as acting "normal", if that means acting like you, sorry, I have to decline. Why would I want to be like you? Why would I want to to be filled with venom and hatred?

Thanks for posting Eyegirl.

Robyn

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I feel that war should be a very last resort. The US in the eyes of millions around the world has not made their case for war. I just heard one of your senators on TV say we will this war but lose the support from the rest of the world. He also said that democratic change should come from Iraqi people themselves that we can't force it on them.

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Robdar,

God's hand is leading president Bush and our troops in this war against Iraq. He is doing it so that the infidel may see his glory.

I agree I don't think God has anything to do with this. Also sounds like the pope doesn't agree with those sentiments either.

Will

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Englishman,

I don't bash the Americans. I like millions of others are against that illegal war.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit