1,2,3,4 We Don't Want This Bloody War

by Robdar 367 Replies latest social current

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Brummie

Are you speaking only for yourself as an observer? Or trying to create a "group" with your statement?

XW

• Robdar
    Robdar

Or trying to create a "group" with your statement?

Why XW, you must be confused. That's your job. And you do it so well.

Leave Brummie alone. He can see what's going on here. So can others. Enough of them have commented to me about it. Although in a way, I want to thank you. The things that you have been saying about me in chat and elsewhere have caused new forum members to read my past posts. They have decided that I'm one of the good guys. Thanks.

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar

why did you find is necessary to bring something private into this thread? Did he hurt your ego so much you thought you needed to do so? You know, you would make a great politician. Wildhorses, There was nothing private about what happened with NI and me. Besides, he's the one that stated to the others that I enticed him to my room with Scrumpy Jack. Would you rather I let him lie about me? Or let him stroke his own ego by trying to get everybody to think that he's a little stud and I was hot for him? As far as making great politician, I am sure I do not know what you mean. Why would I want a thankless job like that? Thanks for posting. Robyn

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

This is directed to Robdar and anyone eles who may think that I have an angenda with Robdar: I do not.

I do not know her, havent crossed her path in threads before, that I can remember and I surely do not stalk her, following every thread she makes.That is just outright silly, and I don't play games like that. I just felt that this allegation also included me since I responded in a negative way to her skirt lifting response. But that doesnt make me any of the above mentioned things. I am sure if you ask her she will tell you she has never had any trouble with me. I just had something to say and I said it. That was my only agenda and I didnt do it to hurt her feelings, but to make her think of what she was saying and doing, as another woman.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I'd just like to state my own position here. I believe this war is necessary and that there is no other choice. I'm glad that the UK is throwing it's full weight in support of the coalition. I hope it's quick and decisive and that Saddam Hussein is deposed and the land given back to the Iraqi's.

I don't like the fact that it's been used as an opportunity for the America bashers to have a field day and suggest that this aspect of the discussion should be terminated pronto.

I disagree with Simon's position on the war, but, as he's the site owner, I can see that he's caught between Iraq and a hard place.

Englishman.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dede,

I almost mentioned you by name to let you know that I do not include you in this "group". But didnt, because I thought that you already knew how highly I regard you. You have always been sweet to me and even though you do not agree with me about the war, I am still glad to know you and WT. You are as beautiful outside as you are inside. Please forgive me for not clarifying the issue.

Love,

Robyn

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

And this from a guy who did his best to get some at the Dallas apostafest? Sorry, I wouldn't have you, NI.

hmmmmmmm.............i can tell you that if he was doing his best to try and get some, it most certainly was not with you!

"Enticed me to her room with Scrumpy Jack"? Please, even drunk I wouldn't find you attractrive. Better change your name from not interested to not interesting.

seriously, if you don't find him attractive, i'm sure you need a current refraction. come in to the clinic, i can hook you up--afterall, i am the eyegirl. by the way, if you had ever taken the time to get to know not interested, you would realize that he is indeed a very interesting person. i guess it's kind of hard to focus on anyone other than yourself though, huh?

Oh, and another thing, since you lied to these gals and told them that I enticed you to my room, were you lying to me when you told me that all the northern women at the fest were your "bitches" and you had been given the power by trained them to give you some tongue, anytime you commanded them to give it to you?

LMAO!!!! yes, i'm trained so well--anyone who knows us can tell you how subservient all of us northern "bitches" are. there is no doubt in my mind that if this was said, he meant it only in humor. it's called a joke. if you can't understand that, don't engage yourself in the conversation.

If what you said was true, you must be some stud. And they must be desperate

if only we could all be so lucky as to have a man like jason in our lives. he is one of the most kind, caring, compassionate, sweet men i have ever had the privilege of knowing. it's really too bad that you must not have been able to know men like that.

i wouldn't have posted to this thread because, robyn, you're really not worth my time. however, when you start attacking my sister and my friends, i will not stand by and watch.

you claim that your "new" friends here on the board have read your past posts and think you're just groovy or whatever. in time they will see you for who you really are. i think for all of us who had the chance to see you in Dallas, we saw the real you. the you who changed clothes 4 times in about 2 1/2 hours and then didn't bother showing up for the apostafest dinner. what's up with that??? you're nothing but a drama queen. each new week brings some new crisis. do you realize that there is life outside of this board? many of us do have real "drama" in our lives. you may bash my sister, but i can tell you, i'm sure she has dealt with much more in her life than you EVER will. you need to get a clue--if you're lucky, someone will give you one for christmas--keep your fingers crossed.

becky of the "no one messes with my 'family' dammit!" class

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL Englishman , that was cute........ No offense to Simon of course but just cute what you said .

My husband and I were talking yesterday about the British and the helicopter that went down one of the first days of the this war. It was American and British soliders who died in that crash together , united in their cause and for their countries. I was saddened to hear of the loss of life as I watched the families speak of their loved ones, they said that is what they wanted to do , fight for their country and I think that is brave,I would be scared to death . That is why I am so supportive of those men and women who are making the physical stand for me and all of us , in the war, the least I can do is tell them I appreciate it.

*Hugsssss Englishman ...........just because...,,,,,,,,,your American Sister, Dede

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Robdar-

I have said nothing about you in chat. Insinuations don't make truth.

He can see what's going on here.

The fact is- there is nothing going on here and suggesting there is doesn't make it so.

People have responded to what you have posted in this thread because they disagreed with what you were saying-period. If you don't want people to respond to your posts, then don't post them. If you only want certain people to respond, lest they be labeled stalkers, please post a list so everyone knows who those people are. Your allegations about the women posting on this thread are out of line and simply untrue. Get over yourself.

Your conspiracy theory is your own. If someone wants to view a person responding in a thread as following others around- so be it ~ that doesn't make it true.

I have responded to very little of anything you have written in many months. I haven't followed what anyone else may have responded to you or how often, but to conclude that people are following you around is simple paranoia.

XW

• Robdar
    Robdar

This was a double post. Sorry, having internet problems today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit