Asylum Caravan

by dubstepped 144 Replies latest social current

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

America has invaded countries like a virus all over the Middle East in recent years, with guns, tanks, jets and the worlds most technologically advanced weaponry. This they did with impunity and little interest in what other people thought. They were protecting their own interests, be it security and or oil and some would say that was their prerogative. If I don't agreee with it, I will still admit to understanding it.

Despite this view, a caravan of non-white desperate men, women and children, carrying what little they have remaining is causing hysterics to these same Americans. They have no guns, no tanks, no jets..... they barely have anything.

Alex Jones or Roger Stone will tell you I'm sure, George Soros is bussing them in as a political hit job and to back an invasion..... utter twaddle.... the utter lack of insight and humanity to call it an invasion. Afghanistan and Iraq lost hundreds of thousands of civilians to American led coallition insirgencies ....or invasions. How many Americans will die from this caravan?

Utter nonsense.

Just as America acted to secure their own interests, so are these people. I have no doubt that if some of the Caravan fearmongers lived in the same countries, they too would carry their kids to a land of safety, democracy and opportunity at any cost.

I have NO DOUBT that this caravan is peppered with people that have bad intentions, that have done bad things. I don't believe for a second that this Caravan has political initiation, but even if I let you have it, that George Soros kicked the whole thing off for some convoluted, weak political agenda... for sure, people with real needs, real fears and seeking real hope have joined that Caravan.

It's ok to say that you don't think America should be a sanctuary for people in need, people that are desperate. Just be prepared to be considered a bit of a douche. Let's say that 95% of the caravan is a political invasion of evil foreign men ... shouldn't you be saying ....let's seek the 5% that need our help? I hear no Democrats saying "let them all in!" I hear them say, let them apply for asylum and see if it's granted based on their application as is law in most countries including America....... seems reasonable.

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Good Morning! Today we were taking a few minutes to try to encourage our neighbors. Many people are concerned with the caravans of immigrants. Some say it’s wrong for them to force their way into our country. Others say we should help them because there are lots of women and children that need help.

What do you think? -------Wait for response.

Did you know the bible tells us that these types of conditions would exist in our time and people would be in fear of the things coming upon the earth, not knowing a way out?

But the bible also tells us that very soon Jehovah, the God of the Bible is going to intervene in man’s affairs and solve all the world’s problems.

I never understood how my parents got sucked into the Watchtower religion until now.

I look at my parents and they aren’t dumb. My dad raised me, provided a place for us to live, paid all the bills, worked his ass off faithfully for years, and sometimes working two jobs that didn’t pay much, and all the while taking care of his responsibilities as an elder. And my mom did her part also. Doing odds jobs to bring in extra money and taking care of the house and preparing our meals and pioneering.

But I can see how pre-internet era, it was very difficult to stay informed. You would have some event like this caravan coming to the U.S. and no one seems to have answers.

Then along comes two individuals who open up their bible and show people a very simple solution that requires no work on the part of humans. Such a simple solution! No more worries of whatever comes our way because very soon, God is going to take care of the problems personally.

All a person has to do is support GOD’S KINGDOM!

Yea, I can see a possibility of me falling for this shit if I didn’t have the internet.

I’m seeing my parents in a whole different light.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Interesting post truth_b_known. Some of those things are the types of information I was looking for but didn't even think to look for.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Don't forget the worst thing of all, they have athlete's foot. Oh the humanity. C'mon, of course they are coming en mass, there is strength in numbers. They cannot be simply ignored or quietly dealt fake court appointments so easily. No one on the left told Trump to separate families.

I still don't understand why they don't prefer Mexico for asylum. Advantages: Shorter walk, same language.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Things to consider:

- Law of Supply & Demand: the unchecked influx of cheap unregulated labor will cause wages to decrease.

- The premise that they're seeking asylum: they are supposedly fleeing central america and seeking asylum. They have been offered asylum by Mexico, yet have refused it. Why?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

America has invaded countries like a virus all over the Middle East in recent years, with guns, tanks, jets and the worlds most technologically advanced weaponry. This they did with impunity and little interest in what other people thought. They were protecting their own interests, be it security and or oil and some would say that was their prerogative. If I don't agreee with it, I will still admit to understanding it - you've made the US seem like the evil empire because you've neglected to mention 9-11 and the 3,000 innocent deaths it caused.

America didn't bomb Afghanistan and Iraq just out of thin air, for the hell of it.

And I'm not sure what America's action against certain ME regimes has to do with illegal immigrants and other criminals coming to America from the South and Central Americas.

There seems to be a certain amount of conflation going on ...

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

The US welcomes 1 million legal immigrants per year. 500,000 enter illegally per year.

I don’t think the world can look at the US as a douchebag when it comes to accommodating immigrants.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    you've made the US seem like the evil empire because you've neglected to mention 9-11 and the 3,000 innocent deaths it caused.
    America didn't bomb Afghanistan and Iraq just out of thin air, for the hell of it.
    And I'm not sure what America's action against certain ME regimes has to do with illegal immigrants and other criminals coming to America from the South and Central Americas.
    There seems to be a certain amount of conflation going on ...

Oh, it's not conflation. It's an outright deflection.

If America is SOOOOO Evil, why do all these people want to come here?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

"If America is SOOOOO Evil, why do all these people want to come here?"

They want to come here for all of the free stuff they're going to get. Think of it as a welcome package.

• Simon
    Simon
    No one on the left told Trump to separate families.

Still with the "families" thing? How many turned out not to be families but trafficked children used as props? Just because someone shows up at the border with a child doesn't mean you open the door and let them in without proof that the child is even theirs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit