by dubstepped 144 Replies latest social current

• waton
    waton
    swarm of bees zeb

Bees are welcome, many of these these are wasps. horrible hornets, even

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Simon, I agree with you 100%.

They are not just heading to California. They are splitting up to all borders.

California is the toughest. Those with legal counsel already secured are likely headed there. The border is impenetrable unless you are an avid hiker and immune to rattle snake venom.

Arizon and New Mexico are locked down pretty tight as well, but Arizona is sympathetic. Many will process in through there.

Texas is porous. It will be a reinactment of the Mexican border. It’s likely why Trump wants to send a militia to stop the leaks in the dam.

Take a look on Google maps at the border and figure out where you would go in their shoes. That’s where they are going.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

In any mass of people you are going to have your bad actors or “wasps.” The conservative fear mongers pointing to these killers does not sway me. We have plenty of cornbread assholes right here in the good ol USA. It doesn’t mean we are all cornbread assholes.

Remember the pattern I pointed out above?

Trump tried it by claiming “middle easterners” were coming in with the zombie hoard.

When it was stamped out irrefutably he dropped it and backtracked to his murder and rapist rhetoric.

It might rile up his base, but nobody thinks we are being invaded by murderers and rapists. Seriously.

70 % of violence on a terror level in this country is perpetrated by far-right white conservative men born from sea to shining sea.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    70 % of violence on a terror level in this country is perpetrated by white conservative men.

Complete bullshit.

First, what does “violence on a terror level” mean? How do you define and count that?

Second, what i think you think you mean only works if you start counting from 9/12/2001. If you count from the day before its not even close.

Third, your so called stat is bullshit because acts of terror like those committed by Nidal Hasan, who killed 13 at fort hood, texas, are not counted or classified as “violence on a terror level”. That was called “work place violence”. It dosent count individual murders committed daily or even double or triple murders. Again, not even close to white men leading that stat. In true raw statical data, if your going to the victim of a violent crime, it wont be perpetrated by a white man.

As an aside, If you dont like the world white men have built or feel safe, i suggest you and don lemon go somehwere white men dont have influence. Dont let the door hit you as you leave :)

• waton
    waton

“wasps.” The conservative fear mongers pointing to these killers does not sway me. We have plenty of cornbread assholes right here in the good ol USA. It doesn’t mean we are all cornbread assholes.

Understood, when using the analogy "wasps" I did not mean killers, although up north there 2 of them doing away 18, injuring tens more.

wasps parasitizing of the hapless hosts.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

“Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists.“

https://www.adl.org/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2016

Morph you are right. I came down unfairly on white men. What do you think right wing extremists look like?

Not complete bullshit.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I noted some specific dates. You then cite your incredibly biased source that specifically omits those dates.

I also gave very specific reasons that your stat was erroneous with regard what was and was not being counted.

You posting a link to your factually inaccurate and purposely biased source isnt a rebuttal.

However, rather than beat my head against a wall i will restate my suggestion: if white men make you uncomfortable there are many places in the world white men dont have influence. Let us know how it works out for you.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I respect your opinion Morph. I have difficulties reconciling it with your avatar. But I digress. Whenever legitimate study and research doesn’t fit agenda or argument why is it always biased or fake news?

The point is, fear mongering is pointless. Our fear has a clearly home grown basis to focus on.

It isn’t a race issue for me. It’s just facts.

• waton
    waton

As a evolutionary success, males have become very territorial & protective. White males have created (with a little help from their friends) the most phantastic advancing civilization.

Trying to swamp, to usurp that out existence will meet resistance. surprised?

If pushed too far, what measures are left?

call in the army? or?

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

What in the actual hell are we talking about?

If I had to pick one man on earth to carry on with after an apocalypse it would be Neil Degrasse Tyson.

How’s that for evolution?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit