Asylum Caravan

by dubstepped 144 Replies latest social current

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

It’s not “the” “caravan”. It’s one of three “caravans” now. There are three separate “caravans” heading our way.

Also, it’s not a “caravan”, it’s an invasion.

Yeah such poor people fleeing... with enough money to feed thousands of people waking for thousands of miles for months....

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Waton,

So you see it as the USA gifting a huge investment to a country that needs a lesson in lawlessness?

No wonder these caravans keep coming.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

When you have clearly already been invaded, “invasion” kind of loses its punch, don’t ya think?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Errr... demographic colonoscopy?

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Much better

• waton
    waton
    Errr... demographic colonoscopy? MMM

Yeah, the patients have been pleasantly sedated by the media, in Europe more so than here.

I had one, and was tempted to line up again. (glad I was not left with the equipment stuck where it hurts.)

and Europe has started to hurt.

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

There are regular civilians who have trained for this very moment. called minutemen. These are former military armed to the tee and are already heading to the various borders These individuals do not work for the government but the Trump administration is not discouraging them to help hold down the border.

These individuals hate illegal immigrants and if anyone starts shooting men, women and whoever gets in the way, it will be these guys. All it will take is one immigrant man to throw a rock or bottle and all hell will break out.

With these guys mixed along with the military, and border patrol agents, no one will know who shot the first shot when all hell breaks loose.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/migrant-caravan-us-armed-militia-groups-mexico-texas-border-trump-immigration-a8604371.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDKEYlIeiVk

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

• waton
    waton

here is my caravan suggestion, because I care for caravans, was walking once a desperate 200 km myself: .

Use the idle wt presses to print English lessons with songs. distributed them down south, airdrops even,

Then we can have them thar caravan crooners sing as they march, arriving at the border, serenading the soldiers, and prove, they are eager to integrate with the majority natives, and not disrupt, split the country further

IbIo: Is that picture a above halloween joke, is the soldier a camouflaged witch carrying a broom to zoom?

• Simon
    Simon

Funny in a way, as much of Texas and all of California used to be Mexico ...

The asylum laws are definitely being misused. Canada has people arriving from upstate New York - I don't think their lives are in any danger.

Asylum isn't intended to be "I'd like to move somewhere nicer that offers more generous benefits". There are people facing persecution and death around the world simply because of "who they are", they are not these people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit