If You Criticize A Person of Color Are You A Racist?

by minimus 144 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

You don't have "proof" that Trump grabbed anyone anywhere - we do have proof that Horndog Bill knocked women around and raped them. You'd vote for him no matter because you don't like facts and are wedded to a particular party.

Racism is a deterrent for President Trump to ignore places like Baltimore where Obama threw out 1.8 billion dollars to clean up the city and provide aid - I'm sure he was clueless about providing an education system and any work-training programs -- too worried about giving money away and scheming with Ole Hil! Good ole Senator Cummuns/ swampers have failed his people (like Pelosi) yet another decade! Truth can't be revealed nor the status quo changed. I wonder where the 1.8 billion bucks ended up - WOW/hilarious!! California increased taxes to provide housing/aid for those living on the streets -- no houses/no nothing - no surprise. Oh well, there's only about 9 metropolitan cities under the control of the swampers that are rat-infested, homeless, horror, shows. Keep voting for your get-rich-quick professional politicians - there's swampers on both sides of the aisles/DUH! They've used/abused the races -- all of them.

• Simon
    Simon
    I'm sure he was clueless about providing an education system and any work-training programs

They are in the pockets of the unions. Many of these failing democrat cities are being strangled by union control of schools that don't allow them to get rid of bad teachers or to consolidate schools so more is spent on education.

Many of these failing school systems actually have the most spent on them per-pupil of any in the country. It's not what you spend, it's how you spend it.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Coming into the discussion a bit late, but I would agree that we are at a point that if you say something negative about someone in a minority, you are immediately called a racist, and that is not what racism is.

When it comes to Trump, i personally don't think he is a racist. If you are from New York, then you know how Trump's history at "punching" back, twice as hard if you criticize him, regardless of who you are

True to his "baffoonery", he just doesn't care how his comments will be perceived. His mouth is quicker than his brain.

99% of everybody else on the planet would probably think twice about saying some of the things he says, lest it be perceived to be racist even if you are not. He does not have that built-in governor.

• LV101
    LV101

You're right about the unions -- I've heard a few men in my neck of the woods scream and holler for decades about them in my city. School districts are a joke and many of the mega/gaming hotels are union. Poor school teachers fight for decent wages and the fat/rich unions are worthless -- gaming pays all the state taxes for schools and they still can't get them decent pay - many work long hours and deal with abuse unheard of from students/administration. Overcrowded schools with all the influx of people leaving crazy California and everywhere else. State used to be about 50/50 and now the liberals are the majority.

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding Trump, I think he knows EXACTLY what he is saying. I believe he knows how to get people going. His brain is quicker than his mouth or his tweets. He has a better pulse on things than the news media and liberals believe.

• flipper
    flipper

OK, this isn't fake news. This is actually Donald Trump stating that Cortez , and other brown skinned individual congress women should " go back where they came from " .

This really happened. Not fake news, it's reality. Sick racism. If it's not racist, I don't know what is .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArTBnyDMIlY.

• flipper
    flipper

MINIMUS- You got that backwards, Trump's mouth is quicker than his brain. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    This really happened. Not fake news, it's reality. Sick racism. If it's not racist, I don't know what is

Aren't there other words to qualify stupid things other than racism? This is NOT racism. If a person tells a foreigner that he should go back to his country, you can perhaps say it's outrageous, exaggerated, stupid.

But this is not the same as saying that you hate everybody that is of the same race as that person, which IS racism.

In other words, if i tell someone: "If you don't like it here, then just go back to country A", this is not the same as saying "I hate everybody that is part of your ethnicity or comes from your country"

• minimus
    minimus

Flipper we have discussed this... if these folks think this country is so terrible, leave! Pretty simple. Same goes for all the Hollywood types who cry about whatever he says. CNN too. It’s not about color . It’s about their unhappiness here. I believe many actors and actresses of various colors threatened to leave if Trump became President. If he or even I said, then go somewhere else and when you figure out how to fix all of our issues come back , that’s not racist , that’s just true. If you rail against the country’s direction, go where you will be happier. If not , then shush.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Trump railed about the country's direction for 8 years Obama was in office. Should he have left or Shush?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit