If You Criticize A Person of Color Are You A Racist?

by minimus 144 Replies latest jw friends

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

It all started with Obama if someone criticised his agenda you were deemed a racist. Now " the squad" is saying you can't criticise us because we are women of color!

• stillin
    stillin

"The squad" should get over it.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Nowadays if you state any contrary opinions or dislike of anyone or anything, you're PHOBIC of it - prompting screams for a prosecution to ensue.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum! (uh oh, I must be phobic of lunatics)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is one of the tenants of Noahide Law. When you can't criticize anyone without being punished for some political correctness, this is similar to the principle of not criticizing joke-hova or any of its "chosen people". The punishment may be different--we are now getting ruined lives, while under Noahide Law, we will get our heads chopped off.

And, if they don't want people being against them, they need to stop blasting their music at all hours of the day or night while drinking and smoking weed (and doing other drugs) because they live on food stamps. They also need to stop trying to bring in people into lands they do not belong in (the climate does not abide by political correctness) and then blame the indigenous people when things go wrong for them. They need to stop pushing Abrahamic scam religions that are designed to enslave the whole human race. You want people to stop being anti-[insert demographic]? Then you need to stop giving decent people reasons to hate your group, and then push for "hate speech" laws. (Which, as mentioned before, are Noahide Law preparations.)

• minimus
    minimus

I never thought this was going to turn out about being Noah. Lol

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

GIORDANO - You summed it up perfectly!!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

If I hesitate to legetimatly criticize the actions of someone, just because of the color of thier skin, gemder ec, I would be racist,sexist, etc.

Any color skin, gender etc., is equally subject to the same critisism.

Now to use the labels that were created to be disparaging, is wrong. To use labels at all, such a descriptive ones, I do not believe are wrong. Today's society has hijacked many honest, descriptive labels as disparaging. and blaming those who use them as using "hate speech" and then ( gasp) LABELING them as racist, secist etc.,. It reeks of 1984's "newspeak" and thought police.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s a shame that many who charge others with racism are in fact the racists intolerant of any other view. That old Obama trick is getting pretty old.

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

If You Criticize A Person of Color Are You A Racist?

You forget about criticizing a bald person.

(2 Kings 2:23, 24) . . .. As he was going up on the way, there were small boys that came out from the city and began to jeer him and that kept saying to him: “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” 24 Finally he turned behind him and saw them and called down evil upon them in the name of Jehovah. Then two she-bears came out from the woods and went tearing to pieces forty-two children of their number. . .

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AA_NUqgCsDE/TVgTLFLB9LI/AAAAAAAAArM/m6_IZrYOcoU/s1600/Eurasian_Brown_Bear.jpg

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

In my line of work, I regularly criticize black, white, hispanic, gay, straight, muslim, christian, jewish and many other combinations of ethnicity/gender/religion/etc..

I have never once been called "racist" -- even by those I've criticized -- and no one has ever accused me of using racist speech.

So I don't think the problem is criticism here. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit