If You Criticize A Person of Color Are You A Racist?

by minimus 144 Replies latest jw friends

• sparky1
    sparky1

I don't like Donald Trump one bit. And since I have never met the man, it would be incorrect of me to categorically say that he is a racist just because the news media prefers to paint him as such. Donald Trump treats anyone who disagrees with him with disdain, disrespect, derision, disparagement and disgust. He is an 'equal opportunity' insulter. Just ask Joe Biden, Jeb Bush, John McCain, Bill Clinton, Chuck Todd, Adam Schiff, Mitt Romney, Jeff Sessions and on and on...All of them are White Anglo-Saxons. (Of course, you can't ask John McCain)Yet no one seems to accuse Donald Trump of being prejudicial against the White race. I'm not defending President Trump, just pointing out that I don't think he is necessarily prejudiced against any particular race.

• minimus
    minimus

Sparky... excellent obvious point!

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Anyone who hates Trump is a racist. End of story.

and I’m Mexican so you can’t question my logic. That’s how it works now. Give me reparations, oppressors!

• hoser
    hoser

I think trump is a jerk to anyone who doesn’t agree with him. Bigot is the correct term for trump

• out4good4
    out4good4

I viewed Donald Trump as a racist asshole long before he or Obama became president.

He's just unrestrained now, particularly because of short news cycles, short memories, and of his sycophants who make one excuse after another for him in an attempt to paint everything he does as some type of benevolent, Obama correcting, PC busting crusade.

• out4good4
    out4good4

BTW....where's my reparations.......

My garage needs a new Cadillac!!!

LMAO

• minimus
    minimus

Out, that talk is racist! Omg

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

lol …..Being a lying ,rude narcissist certainly doesn't preclude being racist.

It's just not possible to argue whether Trump is a racist with posters whose posts on this forum would certainly be understood as racist by the majority of readers. Simon's and Minimus's posts in just the last 2 days on a couple threads here have stunk of racism. I'm sure there will be some retort, but guys, if in fact you are not of the opinion that white European decent people are superior you seriously have think before you post.

• Humphry
    Humphry

Yeah I think Trump is a Narcissist not to mention a extreme Black and White thinker and that's what makes his comments sound so racist. He is also in serious denial about so many things it would be very hard for him to see where his comments sound so racist.

What's the Scottish proverb?

"From many a blunder free us to see ourselves as other see us" or something like that. Personal bias is a bitch which is the reason we all have a Shadow(Jungian).

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Hoser - I think trump is a jerk to anyone who doesn’t agree with him. Bigot is the correct term for trump

I agree with you Hoser

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit