The Governing Body / Jehovah`s Witnesses and the Sin Of Omission ,How guilty are they ? Can you give an example ?

by smiddy3 146 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubter
    Doubter

Sanchy,

You said that once already, and you’re wrong. The WT thanked the guardian for bringing the NGO changes to its attention in the 2001 letter, changes that violate their beliefs, and they withdrew.

They THANKED the guardian.

Lol.

But I never really expected you to bring any of this out.

I bet you’re going to say they need a “worldly newspaper” and not Jehovah to tell them those changes.

• freddo
    freddo

Show a copy of the letter thanking the Guardian please Dubter. I mean Doubter.

Now why didn't they tell the jw's they'd thanked the Guardian?

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

They THANKED them by threatening to sue. Speaking with a forked tongue . Same as someone else I know.

• Doubter
    Doubter

If they did threaten to sue, it’s because they were falsely accused.

That’s how you discourage that sort of behavior.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

I thought you said they thanked them?

Get your story straight man!

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

What were they falsely accused?

Seems like circular logic .

• Doubter
    Doubter

Lol.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Let me revisit my statement. They didn’t directly thank the guardian after re reading it, they instead said they were grateful it was brought to their attention.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"They THANKED the guardian."- Doubter

I have scoured the Internet looking for this "thank you" letter. Would you please provide a copy for me to read. The only letter that I could find was the following and it did not contain any thank you note:

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

You said that once already, and you’re wrong. The WT thanked the guardian for bringing the NGO changes to its attention in the 2001 letter, changes that violate their beliefs, and they withdrew.

There were no "NGO changes". There was nothing new brought to the attention of Watchtower. The criteria for NGO membership were the same in 1991 as they were in 2002. The same factors that you yourself admit "violate their beliefs" were at play in 1991.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit