The Governing Body / Jehovah`s Witnesses and the Sin Of Omission ,How guilty are they ? Can you give an example ?

by smiddy3 146 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

As a kid, we were told we couldn't even use the pool at the YMCA - that would be involving ourselves in false religion.

Yet the WT gets a library card from the big mighty UN - the "image of the Wild Beast"

A case of "do as I say, but not as I do"

By the way, I mostly clicked on this thread just so I could be entertained by doubter.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

How did they get along for the 100 plus years before 1992 without having the UN library?

The same way they do today .They make shit up as they go!

• Doubter
    Doubter

The NGO DPI issue is old news, but this is the most comprehensive rebuttal to date:

http://www.thirdwitness.com/UN/www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/

It laid to bed all conspiracy theorists..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If you want to make an overall review of a sin of omission by the WTS/JWS organization it would have to be that it conducted itself as a commercialized false prophet in its literature proliferation agenda and that would stand true right back to the very beginning of this religious publishing house in the late 1800's.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Lol where did WT ever say the UN is “babylon the great”?

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Doubter we could go round all day .I don't like talking to brick walls though so I just wanna ask a question.

Why are you on here? This site is made up of people that know and see in full scope the hypocrisy of watchtower.

A person like you here is considered to be living a double life. So why are you here?

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Doubter the Revelation book for 1 4 years before they joined them.

• Doubter
    Doubter

The “why are you here” escape hatch.

I’ve never read that the United Nations is Babylon the great in the revelation book.

I would love to have a quote.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Rutherford was even calling the UN Babylon the great in his day. Every since the UN was founded it was taught.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Give me a quote from Rutherford and the Revelation book and I will gladly admit to being wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit