The Governing Body / Jehovah`s Witnesses and the Sin Of Omission ,How guilty are they ? Can you give an example ?

by smiddy3 146 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubter
    Doubter

Sanchy,

All NGOs aren’t even the same? Why are you ignoring this? Does it matter?

http://research.un.org/en/ngo

Please don’t cop out and say “it doesn’t matter because a even JW walking into the UN building is inappropriate and blasphemous”.

Its lame and subjective take.

• freddo
    freddo

Doubter - "Let me revisit my statement. They didn’t directly thank the guardian after re reading it, they instead said they were grateful it was brought to their attention."

You apologise like your masters the WT did for 1975, Dubter ...

WT - " *** w80 3/15 p. 17 par. 5 Choosing the Best Way of Life ***

... considerable expectation was aroused regarding the year 1975. There were statements made then, and thereafter, stressing that this was only a possibility. Unfortunately, however, along with such cautionary information, there were other statements published that implied that such realization of hopes by that year was more of a probability than a mere possibility. It is to be regretted that these latter statements apparently overshadowed the cautionary ones and contributed to a buildup of the expectation already initiated.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Fredo what I find really funny about that 1975 article is reading it and then watching the distancing act of anything to do with 1975 in the video about that fiasco a couple years back.

I think that was my last regional convention. I was already primo then just working on my wife.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

All NGOs aren’t even the same? Why are you ignoring this? Does it matter?

Yes, WT was a DPI NGO. They too need to "share the principles of the UN Charter" and have a "demonstrated interest in the United Nations"... https://jwfacts.com/images/united-nations-2004-p1.jpg

Again, the principles that you yourself admit "violated their beliefs" were there from the very beginning and continued each successive year afterward in which they voluntarily renewed their membership.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Sanchy, You’re on right path, after refusing to acknowledge they were not all the same.

Now since you know the basics, we can proceed.

The charter you posted and quoted said nothing about DPI NGOs supporting the UN as the pathway to peace and security.

It was what YOU provided.

• NeedToKnow
    NeedToKnow

This Doubter individual is truly mind boggling. Seems to me he must be be the head honcho at his cong. Or she’s married to one.Can’t we disfellowship people off this site? We should at least mark him/her and stop associating with such ones. Just stop answering their stupid, pointless comments. Everyone else with half a brain knows full well what hypocrisy is and that the WT practices it in a major way. There’s 12 + pages of this moron been a troll. He’s likely the kind do JW that gets into arguments with people at the door while witnessing rather than walking away.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Any elders around for the monthly marking talk?

• Moster
    Moster

Oh Doubter, here you go:

Watchtower
    w74 12/1 pp. 717-719
    United Nations—Religion’s Friend or Foe?

Revelation 17:9-11, a scarlet-colored wild beast was shown in vision to the apostle John. On the beast’s back was a harlotrous woman, “Babylon the Great.”

The world peace and security organization, known first (when it “was”) as the League of Nations, was formed after World War I. It went into the abyss in 1939, when it was shown to be powerless to stop World War II (thus it ‘was not’). Then, in 1945, it ‘ascended’ under a new name, the United Nations. How is it a “disgusting thing” in God’s sight? Most noticeable is the fact that it has a symbolic harlot, an unclean woman, riding it. Also, being formed by the worldly powers and held up, especially by Christendom and its religions, in place of God’s kingdom as the hope for world peace and security, it is a “friend of the world,” making it an “enemy of God.”​—Jas. 4:4; John 18:36.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

You are talking nonsense. As per my last post you will see that DPIs also need to agree with and accept the UN charter, which has been said here 100x outlines the UN's role for peace and security.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Doubter is incapable of being intellectually honest. Just tell him to fuck off and stop feeding him. There is some sort of thing that happens where these Watchtower bots come here for x amount of time, try out new material, we feed them, and they disappear. Then they come back later to start anew.

Just say fuck off Doubter, and refuse to feed him. It worked with Bobby before him. Don't feed the pedo protectors. They don't deserve your time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit