Latest rumor - all WT construction "suspended", except for Warwick

by sir82 119 Replies latest jw friends

• HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea
    Sorry, Tornintwo, we posted at almost the same time & I said just about the same thing you did. Must be holy spirit... LOL
  • the comet
    the comet
    Sir82- my guess would be Warwick has gone way over budget..the free labor they bring in isn't getting the job done, they're having to pay for outside help. Possibly the ARC has them spooked.
  • cofty
    cofty
    Maybe they had loads of money invested in VW
  • Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress
    Potty mouth here again. Anyway, a previous thread had mentioned a target of AT LEAST $65,000 in 'damages' to be awarded to INDIVIDUAL abuse victims in Australia, per the Royal Commish. The cumulative amount would be staggering, one would think. Now throw in the possibility that the UK is following suit, Warwick's waste dump issues, and everything else going on, publicity & lawsuit-wise, has my 'holy-sh!t-ometer' hitting the redline like crazy!!!
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Theocratic warfare everyone, their going to play broke so the victim's can't get shit then they'll come out of this in a few years squeegee clean and debt free. Otherwise where did the billion in prophets go. They offshore it all as the first step of growing broke.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Outlaw...

Walkill and Warwick are the same place?

• Londo111
    Londo111

Maybe they really are true believers and have steered the Titanic into the iceberg.

"Why worry about the future? Armageddon will take care of it!"

• Londo111
    Londo111

Walkill is Watchtower Farms.

Warwick is the site of the new HQ.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    if my memory serves me correctly, a few weeks or months ago I can recall reading somewhere on here or another site about construction coming to a halt and a moratorium on building spending.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Londo...

Maybe Outlaw - by his last post - was confused about the two?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit