Latest rumor - all WT construction "suspended", except for Warwick

by sir82 119 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Tech49's post three pages ago was really interesting...
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Oh the horror 😲Lett will now be begging for money by threatening to take articles of clothng off if donations don't improve.

Donation Broadcast Strip-Poker. Dear God, someone give them some money, think of the children!!

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    Just heard from a contact and was told that the construction freeze applies to Assembly Hall projects and bigger, so does not seem to affect Kingdom Hall construction (at least right now).
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    HOLYSHIT BALLS!!! Sorry, just always wanted to post that.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    @Vidiotan hour ago
    Tech49's post three pages ago was really interesting...

Yes! I was speaking with a brother the other day who has gone several time to work at Warwick. This man is quite, hard working and poor. He is thrilled that they have been willing to use his labor, because he doesn't speak English.
    He was explaining that when he arrived, they toured them to a "Demo" room, so they could get a feel for how the work should look. He said that his eye was drawn to an error that only a person skilled in this particular trade would catch. The overseer saw that he noticed and told him to speak up! "Tell us what you see". He explained the error he saw. After they saw the completed work this group of brothers did on the job site, they had them go back to the example "Demo" room and tear out the work!
    He did marvel at the high quality of material that they used. He said that this was waaay beyond what is necessary.
    I hope he sees that they are using him. He should be worrying about his own "mouths to feed", not the GB's lake side villa.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I think things really turned a corner when WT released that video showing Sparlock the Warrior Wizard getting thrown in the trash.

A Bronze Age desert god is no match for the great Warrior Wizard! The wrath of Sparlock has come down on the insolent WT Corp!

• never a jw
    never a jw

Billy,

Great point!

• TheTruthBR
    TheTruthBR
    News from Brazil:I knew of a congregation that had some land and build the Kingdom Hall this year. Announcement today: Current Kingdom Hall will be sold and there will be construction.
    In the same state, a work was in progress. Built walls and R $ 80,000 (approximately $ 20,000) on purchased building materials. Letter Branch: canceled work.
    All expansion works at Bethel in Brazil stopped.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I think they can smell the blood in the water in Australia. They have to keep their war chest strong to fight the shit storm coming. They are very crafty. Can't wait to see the Aussie courts decimate them.
  • Funchback
    Funchback
    TheTruthBR... I'm in Fortaleza. Are you nearby?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit