Latest rumor - all WT construction "suspended", except for Warwick

by sir82 119 Replies latest jw friends

• MaybeSo
    MaybeSo
    Boy! I know someone that supervises a department at Warwick but I can't confirm it unless I ask. I'll have to come up with a way to find out without letting that person know that I heard it here
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Maybe WT's GB are copying the example of and taking the advice of RC Pope Francis' to heart...to "Simplify! Simplify! Simplify! :):):)
  • done4good
    done4good

As I have been saying since they they dropped the book study, always follow the money...

WT only cares about two things, control of its members, and money. The only reason to downsize, stop construction, reduce meetings, etc. is for economic interests, since none of these things help with control of its membership at all, and in fact serve to do the exact opposite.

d4g

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

It was only a short time ago that they were begging for money for Construction of all the K.H's that are "needed".

They also stole the money Congregations had in their Banks.

If true, this is the most blatantly open Rip Off they have ever done !

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Just got confirmation from a bethelite friend of mine. Jokingly said its alright as he already cooks and does his own laundry... (remote translation)

I predict some more wake ups from disgruntles after this

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    the carriot took a sharp left....hopefully some will wake up.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

Magnum

it is indicated that the org is slowing down on preaching and focusing more on construction. Now, supposedly, they're halting construction and focusing on preaching. Why such a rapid, abrupt change?

I know for a fact that CO’s and Former DO’s were in the dark just like every other JDub.

One minute all the anointed on earth is the Faithful and Discreet Slave, the next minute only 7 men are the faithful and discreet slave.

One minute you can’t take “ANY” Blood, the next minute you can take all kinds of blood fractions.

Now we know why is was so hard to wake up, they kept us running back and forth.

Image result for running like crazy

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Phizzy

It was only a short time ago that they were begging for money for Construction of all the K.H's that are "needed".

They also stole the money Congregations had in their Banks.

If true, this is the most blatantly open Rip Off they have ever done !

I was thinking the same thing, what is one of my old kingdom halls going say now, especially when they took away their money "Twice"

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Well now they can say see you guys didn't give enough, no more halls, its all your fault R&F
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    The remote translating offices is just code so they can buy houses and other real estate buildings that don't fit the kh or assembly building template and not cause ones to wake up. I don't think the intent was ever to build just buy these properties as investments.

That is a very astute observation, Crazyguy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit