Help! Mike & Kim videos all being deleted by Youtube

by mrmagic 161 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Sorry but Mike and Kim do nothing to help the redneck stereotype with their ranting and ravings, and then turning upon other ex-JWs like Lloyd Evans just because they don't like his approach to activism. I don't like to watch videos where either I or other people are insulted, shouted at or criticised just because I don't agree with their line of reasoning.

YouTube channels such as the "Ex-JW Critical Thinker" get my vote due to JT's very calm and professional manner, getting people to use their own thinking ability, rather than insulting his viewers.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Dubstepped, after listening to your podcast, not only did my heart go out to you but my estimate of you changed compared to our dialogues on this forum.

I still can't get over the coincidence of seeing your duble in NY exactly at the same time you were there to visit. Too much of a coincidence to be pure chance it seems -unbelievable.

I am convinced about my faith. I am a true believer with no doubts. My presence on this Forum does not change that; I have learned to be more compassionate, understanding and respectful. I also enjoy very much the discussions I have with many of the posters here -very brilliant people here: Marvin Shilmer, TD, Slimboyfat, to name a couple.

• cofty
    cofty
    Marvin Shilmer, TD, Slimboyfat, to name a couple.

That's three!

• jp1692
    jp1692

Cofty, don't you know? There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Definition of a couple

To cofty and those who want to argue over nonsense. -What a waste of time.

informal

1:two or a few (of something)
    • Can you give me a couple more examples?
    • This one costs a couple dollars less than that one.
    In informal U.S. English, a couple can be used like a couple of
    • I lost interest in the book after a couple chapters.
    • We met a couple years ago.
    2:two or a few
    • "How many drinks have you had?" "Oh, just a couple."
  • mrmagic
    mrmagic

Alberto Liberis thank you for those tips!

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    fisherman : Based on your thinking then, because you say so, it shouldn't be moral that the authorities stop people that don't like you from borrowing and using your car whenever they feel like it

The comparison doesn`t make sense to me. Mike and Kim are, as a whole, expressing their disagreement with WT behavior and teaching. They use WT material to demonstrate their point.

Considering that the WT claims to have ultimate truth, and that everything they produce is the result of their spirit directed channel, they should

1. be more than happy to let the material be used by anyone, as long as it is not doctored or deformed.
    2. expect to be scrutinized heavily.

To try to dodge these expectations using legal means, is, to me, immoral.

• Finally Left
    Finally Left

When I was waking up I could not watch their videos. Now I see how much they care about people and want to help bring the Watchtower down. It takes all kinds. Cedars appeals to some, Critical Thinker to others. Mike and Kim will help others. They all have something to share and let's not put any of them down. Haven't we had enough of that? On the last video I watched they were both crying reading an experience. I could see how hurt they are like all the rest of us by the WT.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey no big deal they can always open another account and keep posting videos. I'm sure YouTube will not be the WTBS watchdog and forbid them opening up another account.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    To try to dodge these expectations using legal means, is, to me, immoral. Laliberte

Using your logic, it is also moral to steal from you and to harm you. Like the Islamic's morality when they kill and hijack and commit crimes against law and order and peoples and property because they believe like you. You share the same morality. And you can worship chickens if that is your morality - but if you break the law, they will lock you up and you will sing a different tune about your morality from your jail cell - Laliberte

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit