Help! Mike & Kim videos all being deleted by Youtube

by mrmagic 161 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    Mike and Kim are, as a whole, expressing their disagreement with WT behavior and teaching. They use WT material to demonstrate their point

Yes. But they need to do this lawfully, i.e. without infringing on any copyright laws.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Yes. But they need to do this lawfully, i.e. without infringing on any copyright laws.

Laliberte has expressed that he does not care about the law in this case. He feels that infringing on wt copyright is the moral thing to do and that the Courts stopping the related unlawful act is legal but immoral.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Mike and Kim are genuine , they rant to much at times , their videos are to long at times and they show way to much JW content for me, I don't agree with their religious or political views but they have done a lot for the Exjw community telling us about Kingdom Hall closings and I really love their coffin lid. These kind of videos help to show others that others are leaving and it's ok to leave too. These videos show the whole apostate community that their activism is having an effect.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Mike and Kim are genuine

So is ISIS.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

how do we know that the wts is behind this? if the material is in the form of rants it could be youtube itself acting against what they term hate speech or something like that. the clamping down of isis is leading to all such kinds of speech being stopped so everyone has to be more careful

• Wakanda
    Wakanda
    how do we know that the wts is behind this?

A little research before you talk please:

http://www.watchtower.exposed/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/wt-of-PA-video-strike-youtube-9-12-2017.jpg

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

As i've said earlier, i cant sit through a single one of their videos. BUT they could just do their videos without including JW videos cant they? Lloyd Evans has managed to include videos and stay active citing its for the purpose of "criticism and/or parody".

The few videos that i've done are just me talking to the camera and occasionally including book/magazine facsimiles on screen or audio recordings of talks. So far the worst i get is JWs telling me im going to die in armageddon. No Watchtower interference so far.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

wakanda, so the wts is behind the take down. on the other hand the wts has to indicate that the material was not fair use. mike and kim have another piece up on the same subject which I suspect does respect the fair use stipulation.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Fisherman: Using your logic, it is also moral to steal from you and to harm you.

Let me use another example: I have a store on the corner. A poor kid from the neighborhood steals an apple form me. Id be in my legal right to detain him until a cop arrives and follow through due legal course. Would that sound like Jesus? Jesus would probably tell him: Come sweep the entrance and I'll give you a bag of apples.

Simply put: I cannot imagine Jesus, Paul, Peter, etc going after some small blokes with a Roman army because they are criticizing them.

Fisherman: but if you break the law, they will lock you up and you will sing a different tune about your morality from your jail cell

Following your logic, the JWs locked up in South Korea and recently in Russia are immoral as well than! BTW: I am against JW persecution and I am against xJW persecution as well.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    A poor kid from the neighborhood steals an apple form me.

And you tell him to stop stealing again and again and again and then people like you go on the internet and encourage copyright infringement of the wt material. Copyright infringement is unlawful and punishable. And that's that.

Following your logic, the JWs locked up in South Korea and recently in Russia are immoral as well than! BTW:

JW are not locked up for stealing. They have done nothing immoral. Same JW conduct is legal all over the world except in suchlike countries. MK conduct is wrong everywhere in the world.

Maybe people should follow your example and go on the Internet and encourage others to steal your property and give it to the poor? The poor need your property more than you. Shouldn't all the homeless in the neighborhood sleep in your house? Shouldn't everybody borow your car and use it for a good cause. Why should you have a computer SL and use it to encourage wt copyright infringement? After all,'you have money and can buy another one. Shouldn't people take your computer and property from you and use it to tell others how they feel about you. Why should you have money if you are going to use it to make people upset. Why shouldn't people take your money and use it for something better than you are using it because you are using your money to make people that don't like you upset. You can work and make more money so don't worry it is not so important. Let others steal from from you because stealing is not immoral when someone steals from sl1 because they don't like you and 2 because you are wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit