Template to dump Special Pioneers

by avaddohn94 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    What strikes me is that NO explanation is given whatsoever. Here these people have built their lives around this, and then the rug is completely pulled out from under them and they won't even know why.
  • Warwickslave
    Warwickslave
    I wonder if they are kicking them out of there house. They asked to look for housing most live in KH. For me thi is worst then betel layoffs.
  • avaddohn94
    avaddohn94

The worst thing is that many (if not the majority) of JWs will see all of this as mere "simplification arrangements".

Of course, right now they will all start thinking "the end is here" and relating current events to what their organization is going through (pretty much the hype they had last year when the kingdom was about to celebrate its 100th birthday, remember?) but after a while, they will all just say "the chariot is moving" or "the light got brighter" or "the chicken crossed the road" and end up accepting everything as a "loving way in which Jehovah (not the organization) simplified things for the best".

They'll interview FORMER SPECIAL PIONEERS in the assemblies and conventions and they'll be excited about being interviewed and share their experience saying how the brothers in their congregations made arrangements for them to stay there in their assignment, and they'll even say they thank Jehovah God for being so loving and caring...

• TheListener
    TheListener
    OMG the dubs will be super convinced that the end is coming ASAP!! They'll be no living with my wife for the next few months as these things start to ratchet up their end-of-the-world-glee.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The last paragraph is priceless:

"So, be confident Jehovah will supply your daily needs"

So send your bills to the big J, because we are no longer paying anything.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The sooner full time servants assimilate back into normal life the sooner they may begin to wake up.

I know I would prefer to live in reality than rely on a cult for my survival.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Every time I read about this type of thing with the Society.....all the cut backs etc. I keep coming back to the pedophile issue. The Conti trial and settlement had to be way more then their usual $300,000 in the days when they could settle for that amount and keep things quite. The Conti settlement, whatever the figure (I remember 2.8 million was mentioned somewhere) will be a game changer. The Royal Commission didn't help either.

This particular trial sent a message to those who had been molested and not protected by the elders when informed of the crime, or because of the two witness rule. And that message is you can now find legal help who will work for a settlement percentage. The Society is between a rock and a hard place. Law suits to defend with costly legal help and the possibility of losing or much higher settlement fees.

The Society has opted to settle and avoid the PR disaster and to avoid tarnishing their reputation in the past......... they may have to go that route again. But now the new settlement may be 10 times more. If they now had to pay out........ say a million per settlement and there were a hundred cases pending............ you've got some very serious money involved. There were a 1000 cases not even reported in Australia. Who knows how many in other countries?

So a little speculation about another element that may be driving the need for money.

• Sabin
    Sabin

I think the reason they are making them re-apply is to find out exactly who they still have control over & who complains (these one`s will need to be silenced).

Sparrowdown, I liked your comment don't forget though there are also one`s that are sincere & haven't looked down on others.

The saddest thing here is it may cause more suicides, especially for the poorer ones who have nowhere to go. For the older ones to have to start all over again, go find work in a country that is poor that many are trying to get out of. WOW can you imagine the anxiety they will face. Do you think there will be counselling set up for them to help them cope? No bloody way. 13 weeks & your out.

GOVERNING BASTARDS!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

There is no counseling for anyone "burned" by the borg.

I think being disfellowshipped or being abused is far more traumatic than a demotion.

I'll try and keep my outrage in perspective over this. People lose their jobs and can't pay their rent everyday and have to cope somehow.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    The end is definitely coming for Special Pioneers! Soon! All hail Jehovah's chariot organization as it runs them over! Thanks for all the fish, goodbye!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit