Template to dump Special Pioneers

by avaddohn94 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Absalom
    Absalom

In Us the monthly stipend is around $900 per couple. Plus they are on the borg's health insurance. Healthcare cost is real reason for the downsize, it will mostly be couples in their 50's and older who will be released from bethels and SP. A couple who graduated two years ago from Couples school has already been released from program due to their age. The brother was pissed!!! He told me they know how old he was when they accepted him.

NO love amongst themselves, they only want the money!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    If there isn't something mega causing all of this, I'll eat haggis again!! I still give it 6-8 months until things become known.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Does this apply to missionaries? Are missionaries also considered special pioneers? If the Watchtower sent you to a special assignment do they have any responsibility to bring you home?
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

mmmmmm haggis...

Only witness could say doing something that effectively reduces the actual hours in the ministry is for "increase" reasons. HELLO. its less hours

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    that vow of obedience creeps me out. i'd never heard of it. but then i never knew any specials.
  • cognac
    cognac

Thank you Absalom.

The Searcher - hope you like haggis, lol. 6-8 months seems like a reasonable timeframe though.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Also, this letter looks like another example of the walls crumbling down. There must be something very big going on. And, having these letters leaked like this could only happen with very disgruntled people in positions of power.
  • Fencing
    Fencing
    Note that this likely includes some Gilead Graduates.
    Gilead Grads can be assigned as Special Pioneers, Circuit Overseers or they can be assigned to work at a Branch.

This also likely includes many of the last round of Bethel layoffs about 9 years ago, as many of them were allowed to become Special Pioneers instead. I was in a congregation that had one of them.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

If the Watchtower sent you to a special assignment do they have any responsibility to bring you home?

Don't they all get a One-way ticket?

• WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind
    Is that Vow of obedience real? I don't know how it gets more culty (probably not a word) then that! I picture the victims of Waco or members of scientology reciting something like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit