Template to dump Special Pioneers

by avaddohn94 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cappytan
    cappytan
    i wonder who made this decision

The Guardians of the Doctrine, of course.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    maybe see some of them on here before long ?
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    So 4 Special Pioneers leaked their letters to an apostate? Does that mean those 4 are mentally out themselves?
  • avaddohn94
    avaddohn94
    stan livedeath 3 minutes agoi wonder who made this decision
    Well, cappytan couldn't have said it better: It is the GUARDIANS of the Doctrine of course and actually they do mention that in the letter (those cheeky fellows):

It is our understanding that this change may be unexpected. However, the Governing Body and the branch deeply appreciate your spirit of sacrifice.
    So, I think it works this way. The Guardians decide "let's cut down X% of special pioneers" and then the branch says who remains and who is to be sacked.

Now, those Circuit Overseers, Bethelites and Special Pioneers that are not being terminated may want to learn something from this cartoon:

• sir82
    sir82

Yikes!

I can hear the SPs jaws hitting the floor from here.

Is this happening in Mexico only, or are other countries affected?

Also interesting in that it reflects yet another high-level leak (based on the OP, it appears to be a leak of a template coming from the MX branch, rather than an edited actually-received letter). More disgruntled Bethel heavies.

Are the wheels coming off?

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

Somehow I get the feeling that the branch was told to reduce the number of special pioneers to a certain number and then the ones who didn't have enough friends at the branch were the first to be chopped. I don't know but I can't see them terminating all of them at once but if they did...wow.

I can see witness parents realizing that being a Bethelite or in some other form of special full-time service is not as desirable as they once thought. Who would want to go to the Schools they offer knowing that after they reassign you they can demote you at a blink of an eye.

I don't see it as being a leak as it is not confidential and they can share it with whomever they want. If a congregation had more than one special pioneer then the elders would get copies of the letters. What we saw was not the official template but a construction based on the contents of the letters. (The fonts were different). Anyhow, I wonder if any of them care about the annual meeting now?

• Giordano
    Giordano

So they are saying your not worth the pittance we have been paying you and your not really special.

When the Society treats people like that it can be the shock that leads one to understanding TTATT.

Hopefully these loyal servants will take them up on finding jobs and/or getting more education and will try for a new and more rewarding life.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

"After reviewing our current needs.." - "we hope that, if possible, you can stay in your current assignment."

In other words, "we need you where you are, but we want you to earn your own living now, and stop living off our charity!"

G.B. - You should take the lead and set an example - go and get jobs yourselves, you parasitic hypocrites!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Wonder if any of these are affected?

They Offered Themselves Willingly—In Mexico
    The Watchtower (Study Edition) April 2013

Upon completing high school, Essly was offered a university scholarship. Peers encouraged her to accept it and to pursue a “normal life”—get a degree, a career, a car, and take time to travel. Yet, she did not follow their advice. … I wanted to use my youth to serve Jehovah to the full.”

• cappytan
    cappytan

Note that this likely includes some Gilead Graduates.

Gilead Grads can be assigned as Special Pioneers, Circuit Overseers or they can be assigned to work at a Branch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit