Template to dump Special Pioneers

by avaddohn94 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avaddohn94
    avaddohn94

"Downsizing" has reached Special Pioneers.

This is the template Mexico is using to get rid of many of its Special Pioneers. See how cold and unloving is the language they use.

A translation attempt is as follows:

SDX:XXX September 30, 2015

XXXXXXX
    Dear brother XXXXXXX:

We are sure you have received so much joy and satisfaction serving as a special pioneer in the Congregation XXXXXX. Though you surely experienced challenges along the way, the joys and blessings for putting kingdom interests first far outweigh the sacrifices. We are sure you accepted this assignment from the branch because of your desire to serve Jehovah wholeheartedly in areas where it was necessary to support the preaching work and congregation activities. We sincerely congratulate you for your willingness to serve in this altruistic manner.

After reviewing our current needs, we have decided that your special pioneer assignment will conclude on January 1, 2016. Up until then you will continue receiving the usual monthly allowance. We understand you will need time to make the necessary arrangements (such as finding a job and housing or other arrangements); thus, we are pleased to inform you that as of this moment you are released from the monthly hour requirement. We are confident you will participate in the ministry as much as possible while taking care of these other necessary matters.

In view of the valuable experience you have gained in your ministry, we hope your circumstances will allow you to engage in the regular pioneering. To do so, you must submit an Application for Regular Pioneer Service (S-205) to the Service Committee of the Congregation. In that way, your full time service will not be interrupted. As a regular pioneer, you may choose the congregation in which you want to serve; however, we hope that, if possible, you can stay in your current assignment. If you move to another location, please talk to the circuit overseer or write to the Service Department to know where you might be more useful.

It is our understanding that this change may be unexpected. However, the Governing Body and the branch deeply appreciate your spirit of sacrifice. Please be assured that Jehovah will continue using you to strengthen his people wherever you might serve in the future. Remember also that he has the power to do much more than anything we could ask or imagine. So, be confident Jehovah will supply your daily needs (Eph. 3:20; Matt. 6:33, 34). Your faithful example will continue to encourage the brothers when they also face other challenges.

We send our warm Christian love.

Your brothers,

Cc. body of elders of XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXX, XXX-00

LETTER IN SPANISH:

• Alive!
    Alive!
    Speechless. Is this for real?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
  • Magwitch
    Magwitch

I am speechless too!

How about that positive spin that they added? If you sign up to regular pioneer, your full time service will not be interrupted. Wow, thank you how generous! And then more blessings.....you may choose the congregation in which you want to serve. It's like Christmas in October.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

You can really feel the love, ya know? That personal touch. "Be Warm and well fed!"

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I wonder how many special pioneers are going to relate to Bill Withers' song:

"My friends feel it's their appointed duty
    They keep trying to tell me all you want to do is use me
    But my answer yeah to all that use me stuff
    Is I wanna spread the news that if it feels this good getting used
    Oh you just keep on using me until you use me up
    Until you use me up"

Its' truly sad how the WTBTS uses a person up until he/she is all used up and then shown the door! A whore has no use for you unless you have something to offer in return...$$$!

• avaddohn94
    avaddohn94

Sadly, it's for real!

Our friend "Medieval" at the extj.com forum (in Spanish) has confirmed it and he actually claims to have letters addressed to other 4 pioneers with the same pattern and gibberish.

It would be great if someone could provide a letter sent by another branch.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Thank you avaddohn94 for sharing.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

So, today being a special pioneer is the most important work one can do for Jehovah. As of Jan 1, 2016, not any more! Follow the money!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i wonder who made this decision

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit