Template to dump Special Pioneers

by avaddohn94 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

A few things

1. If these special pioneers were gilead greads, wow, they made a big commitment just to get sh-t on.

2. Does this mean no more gilead? Is the current class gonna get disbanded, are they going to not do them in the future or with much smaller classes? Could one of the crown jewels of the org be going straight to hell?

3. Wouldn't the most effective tools of actual preaching and growth be these folks in countries were the cult is spreading? if the org claims all this cut back was to focus more on the preaching work that seems to be a lie because of losing their best asset for it, and probably their cheapest really.

• cognac
    cognac

Omfg, this is absolutely crazy. Even I didn't think they were doing that bad financially to do something like this. Either A) they ARE doing that bad financial, or; B) they are just that evil...

I'm completely speechless... Is this definitely legit?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Truly Jehovah is blessing his organization!
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

"... we hope that, if possible, you can stay in your current assignment."

So, essentially, this letter says: "We really want you to keep doing what your doing as a "Special Pioneer," but we're not going to be sending you any more money."

WTF?!?

Please be assured that Jehovah will continue using you to strengthen his people wherever you might serve in the future. Remember also that he has the power to do much more than anything we could ask or imagine.

Except, evidently, keep the dollars (or pesos, as the case may be) flowing.

• pixel
    pixel

you are released from the monthly hour requirement.

Damn!

• Warwickslave
    Warwickslave

This letter is legit. I have gotten another report from someone in Mexico who was C.O got sent to the SP who got the same letter yesterday. There going to be many unhappy people.

Medival is from Honduras and he is a Elder that knows the TATT. There many more that are going to receive this letter. If you want waste your life and have the org kick you the curve, go ahead you been warn.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

They all knew what No. 10 said - but I'll bet none of them thought 'Mother' would do such a thing!

• cognac
    cognac
    What is the monthly stipend?
  • avaddohn94
    avaddohn94

Just to show how affected one can be when he/she's part of this cult:

I had a brief discussion with a JW friend about this. To cut a long story short this was his reply:

"Jehovah's chariot if moving at its fullest speed now and "the organization" is clearly telling us that this is the time to preach; that's why they're sending them all as regular pioneers, remember that magazine that compared the last days to the fall of the walls of Jericho? [w08 7/15 pages 3-7] Well, this is it!"

Though I knew it was pointless to go on, I made another attempt to point out the fact that this "cut down" is affecting those who preached the most in the organization, devoting 130 hours a month to their ministry. I told him I did not see how terminating Special Pioneers (or some of them) could actually be compared to the israelites being told to march seven times around Jericho. "It's quite the opposite you know" - I said.

His reply:

"That's why they're being requested to fill in an application as regular pioneers. It's clear that the urgency has increased."

I saw how pointless it was to continue that debate. Pointless, sad and pathetic! He's actually looking forward to the meeting on Sunday because he says the letter that will be read will undoubtedly contain specific instructions regarding our survival. I did try to "warn" him not to be so enthusiastic about it and told him "they'll probably just announce a new meeting or new books" but... that's just the way it is for many of the friends who are still lobotomized.

• cognac
    cognac

If they are doing this to many special pioneers worldwide, this shows to me they need to fix their cash flow problem NOW.

At first I asked, "Why wouldn't they sell more property before resorting to something like this"? Then it came to my attention, they might not be able to wait until the property is sold...

Either that or they're just a$$es...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit