Why all the hate...

by Dystopia 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

JW apologists are tolerated.

Apologists for the protection of pedos not so much.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you don't want a certain group of individuals participating (e.g. JW Apologists)

Simply say so at the onset..... Dystopia/Default/Jaxx77

Anyone can Participate.....Don`t Whine If You..

"Can`t Back Up Your Mouth"..

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Another train wreck of a thread. Looks very troll like to me. The OP seems obsessed with hate no matter what logic is brought to the table. Persecution complex or just playing with us?
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Alive My heart breaks reading your post...is there any possibility of fostering? Sometimes I wish we could pair up shunned kids/grandkids with shunned or childless older folk. We only get one shot at this sentient being thing..helping to form the ones we love is is the ultimate for we humans and the nearest we can get to physical immortality. The beautiful thing is we don't have to be physically related to the ones we help to form and send on their life journey.

For me the whole childless thing is the cruellest cut of the watchtower. There are so many lonely, friendless kids out there who would give their eye teeth for the guidance and love of someone as special and selfless as you...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hi Luna, thank you for your post. Look forward to hearing more..many people here are in your situation and we fully sympathize😊

To the OP - Nobody hates JWs but we DO hate the policies that harm them...like the family shunning Luna will suffer should she open up to her family how she feels.

• stephanie61092
    stephanie61092
    I don't hate JWs. All of the people I love the most are JWs. However, I hate the culture and psychological damage the organization creates.
  • talesin
    talesin
    For your information, I happen to specialize in information technology in the real world. You tracking me down is as laughable as it is likable. God damn, this website and its legalities are made of sticks and stones although I've yet to transgress any legal statute. I can easily antagonize your existence on this idiot convention of a discussion board without any malicious intent from a legal standpoint.

Well, so is the owner of this board, so good luck with that! **flagged**

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Have you never referred to someone/something as "hateable?" They/it no doubt deserved that moniker.

As everyone above has outlined, this group deserves to be labeled as hateable.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I don't hate the individuals. I see them as fellow victims.
    But the religion that makes them victims, I hate. It causes children to grow up with warped values and beliefs. It interferes in normal family relations. It makes people feel guilty for doing/thinking normal evryday things. It wastes the lives of the victims.
  • Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit