Why all the hate...

by Dystopia 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Appears to be another JW who pops in thinking they can "kick ass" and straighten out all of you (us) "mentally diseased" lying apostates.

As always, they discover that members here know much much more about the JW religion's history than they ever imagined. Members here know the lies, the deceit, the abuse, the manipulation, and the harmful strategies that the WTS uses to control people. It's really very simple. That's why we are members here.

As a result, these "trolls" (I hate to use that label too soon, as I think many come here sincerely thinking they can "help" us) find out that the knowledgeable people here can do some real ass-whopping when it comes to debating JW issues. They always seem to tuck their tail between their legs and run away as quickly as they arrived on the scene.

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya!

Let's review: It's a cult!

Doc

• freemindfade
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good catch FreemindFade

I'll lightened it up a bit just to make it a bit more visible .

• TD
    TD
    At first glance, I'd think you're talking about adultery.

No.

Most men like myself (i.e "Unbelieving" spouses) are all too familiar with the "invisible pane of glass" that gradually gets erected between ourselves and our wives.

Some of this is simply the unavoidable consequence of JW teaching and the idea that there is an imminent "divorce" on the horizon anyway (i.e. The death of the unbeliever) and some of it appears to be deliberate.

Regardless, it is extremely hard to hold a marriage together when one of the partners joins the JW faith. Their commitment to the relationship wanes away and dies.

• Alive!
    Alive!

Fink,

As a convert, from a good, reasonably normal family - I had been raised to have my questions respected and answered - and to offer the same transaction to others.

Initially, the JWs presented as having wonderful, interlocked answers .....I was told, as I bathed in this new wonderful hope, to put questions that can't be answered to the side for now, eventually the pieces will fit....even if it takes years.

I was LOVE bombed until my little heart was so full and I felt saturated.

My life and my connections expanded beyond belief .....

I quietened the disturbing gut feelings when I met yet another brother or sister whose whole mode of conversation in daily life was woodenly WT, complete with gestures, jargon words....you know the sort of thing.

I quietened the disturbing thoughts such as how could just a rejection of a magazine be the rejection of a universal Power....JWs regularly showed their distain when they turned their heel from a polite but rejecting door ('no thanks, I don't to read an article on family happiness, we're all ok here')

And then, the ongoing exposure to seriously disturbing thought patterns revealed by others, violent and dysfunctional families, depression, mental illness was and possibly is rife - too many, it was so thoroughly pervasive in every congregation I stayed at.....once the veil was lifted. This wasn't just imperfect men - something was up - and I 'covered it with love' without let up and then.....my heart lost its desire to bring anyone into this 'cage' - it wasn't safe mentally ....I couldn't ignore it any longer.

And now, after a life time of choosing 'loyalty' and trying to live a principled life - my character is trashed by the leaders.

Leaders who don't understand that I'm an adult and Christuan follower too - they do not have any right to interpret scripture for me and demand I accept it as 'new truth'.

At best, they should offer concepts and free discussion - but that's not how they wish to work. And their followers are diminished to having unauthentic expression and thought....

It is in fact the Watchtower Society who has become a division and sect by setting themselves up as the only 'channel to God'

• mrmagic
    mrmagic
    No hate here. Just laser sharp single pointed focus on exposing Jehovah's Witnesses for their child abuse and coverups.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Alive says .....

It is in fact the Watchtower Society who has become a division and sect by setting themselves up as the only 'channel to God'

And isn't ironic that the truth supported by the bible itself will most likely bring down this false pretentiously devised religious publishing house.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In spite of the slander directed at Jehovah’s Witnesses, the world at large is more concerned with organizations that pose a lethal threat, like ISIS. .....Dystopia/Default/Jaxx77/always

Don`t forget the Catholics!..

If you want to misdirect people from WBT$/JW Problems,after you start a topic on JW`s..

Most JW`s will find a way to fit those Terrible Catholics into the Conversation!..

ISIS is novel but..

Bashing Catholics is a long time Tradition in WatchTower World..

If someone says "The WatchTower/JW`s have a terrible Pedophile Problem"..

You can always say "What about the Catholics?..Not.."What About ISIS?"..

ISIS won`t work..Stick with what works!..

Theres not a single WBT$/JW Problem,that can`t be Misdirected to the Catholics..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In spite of the slander directed at Jehovah’s Witnesses, the world at large is more concerned with organizations that pose a lethal threat, like ISIS.

No we hate those corrupt ignorant assholes as well.

It should be mentioned that JWS are indoctrinated to hate other religoius beliefs even other Christian based ones, such as not attending marriages or funerals in them.

So who hates more is the relevant question at hand. ???

Exposing the vile corruption of the Watchtower Corporation isn't hate, rather its expressed inherently for the love , compassion and respect for all mankind .

I should also be mentioned that this religious organization has instilled hate toward people who might have left their organization on their own accord, instigating the break up/separation of millions of families over the length of its operation.

So why all the hate ?

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew
    Wow, look at all the comments on MY thread!

So you made another account? Now you're named after a lady's sanitary napkin... This is great.

Especially, not the kind of persons I want to be friends with.

So... how many more accounts will you create to be around people you don't want to be friends with?

the world at large is more concerned with organizations that pose a lethal threat, like ISIS.

Well, this site is more concerned with the organization that has either threatened to wreck or has successfully wrecked people's emotional lives by using their own families as weapons.

If that's what you respect, go and continue to be a part of the emotional jihad they're inflicting on others that are hurting. I'm sure your Jehovah respects you as much as Allah respects the suicide bombers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit