Why all the hate...

by Dystopia 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant
    Yep l think its high time the GB got of their high horses for just a moment and apologize to all those adversely affected by their false prophecy in the past and into the future.But that will never happen because their all to puffed up with pride like a puffer fish ready to explode.
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Dystopia. I sent you a private message.
  • Listener
    Listener
    Dystopia, instead of all this hate talk, would you like to share something about yourself? I think there may be a number of people here that would appreciate the opportunity to help you.
  • Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    I guess this guy has not been goosed in the ass by an Elder or a Circuit Overseer wife? or Dystopia Is goosing some little brother in the congregation, or his own little brother! Protect the people around you/the ones you produce bro, and please do not have kids. The end is near anyway PENDEJO!!!
  • TD
    TD

...toward Jehovah's Witnesses?

Let me think....

Because they break up marriages? Destroy families? Hold your loved ones hostage? Dispense very, very bad medical advice while hiding behind the broad protections afforded to religions? --And that people have died or seen their loved ones die remaining faithful to medical stances that were quietly changed a few years later?

Is that enough, or do you want me to go on?

• Dystopia
    Dystopia
    No-blood policy.
    Shunning policy.
    Anti higher education stance.
    Their "two-witness rule" applied to child abuse.
    Not reporting child abuse.
    Retraumatising victims of child abuse by subjecting them to interogation by men unqualified and untrained to deal with child abuse, let alone investigate and pass judgement.
    Labelling any members who disagree with their teachings and policies as "mentally diseased appstates."
    Labelling non-members who disagree with their teachings and policies as "opposers."
    Teaching women should be "in subjection" to men.
    Oh and they are judgemental, narissistic, close-minded pains in the arse.
    What's not to hate?

I can address all of your talking points if you request it, but for the time being I’ll address just one.

“Not reporting child abuse.”

The fixation on Jehovah's Witnesses doesn't make any sense.

There’s no organization blamed for not getting the police involved with adherents that attend activities associated with an organization, unless a crime committed has something to do with the organization itself.

For example, if a crime is committed in a facility owned and operated by a profit or nonprofit organization, administrative officials responsible for maintaining a safe environment in this organization have a civic duty to report the matter to the local authorities.

Outside of this perimeter, reporting “crimes punishable by law” is a responsibility shouldered by each and every individual person.

Administrative officials in the Jehovah’s Witness religion do require that church elders comply with mandatory reporting laws.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Don't hate the individuals.....hate the iron clad hold this man made organization has on otherwise rational people and the way they are often rendered unable to use their logic and reasoning skills to free themselves even when they clearly realize what is happening to them. I include you in this comment as you obviously know something isn't right and are visiting this site and possibly others yet can't seem to grasp how anyone would be angry.
  • Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    Why choose the name Dystopia the title of Megadeath album? Ohhh I get it, my son just told me Dave Mustaine was a JW and found the real truth about the JW bullshit abuse and religion slavery. I can say this because I deal with the abuse of everyday language and physical abuse (Psychology Career under my belt). So you are a PENDEJO!!! PENDEJO!!!!
  • Dystopia
    Dystopia
    Let me think....
    Because they break up marriages? Destroy families?

At first glance, I'd think you're talking about adultery.

• Dystopia
    Dystopia
    Why choose the name Dystopia the title of Megadeath album? Ohhh I get it, my son just told me Dave Mustaine was a JW and found the real truth about the JW bullshit abuse and religion slavery. I can say this because I deal with the abuse of everyday language and physical abuse (Psychology Career under my belt). So you are a PENDEJO!!! PENDEJO!!!!

It's just an avatar. There are no subliminal messages associated with my name or avatar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit