• Dystopia
    Dystopia
    ...toward Jehovah's Witnesses?
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Really?
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    I have no time for Jehovah's Witnesses but certainly don't hate them - after all even children are Jehovah's Witnesses and no rational person would hate a child. I do however hate everything they teach and represent.
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    ...toward Jehovah's Witnesses?

Huh? It is hate towards being deceived , lied to, threatened with mental abuse etc ad nasueum by this organization that controls the JW. The individuals are both good and bad. Some really wonderful people, some assh8les. But all are misguided and tricked into submitting their lives, most of their time to enrich the hierarchy in Brooklyn, and the power hungry people within that strive for that powers by using religion as a means to gain it.

Just my Humble opinion

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I agree 100 percent with njws.

Also, if witnesses didn't have so much hatred towards other people and wish for the eternal destruction of most of humanity, they would be easier to like! Their own intolerance makes them 'hateable.' Even so, my ire is with those at the very top, mainly. Truly and dearly love MANY witnesses I've known, and I always will.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Have you ever talk to a JW? They will tell you, Jehovah tell us to hate the world, we are

no part of it our hope that all of you go down in destruction. Forget about loving your neighbor,

we hope they will be wiped from the face of the earth. We call it tough love, we hate we can't

beat our kids anymore like the good old days.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Dystopia, they are the hatemongers. We simply respond to their hatred with or without hatred ourselves. Do you know what they've done to us?

• Stolen our future by telling us not to go to college or university.
    • Stolen our present by having us go door to door.
    • Molested some of us while the molesters are protected.
    • Isolating us from what would be good friends outside the religion.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

No-blood policy.

Shunning policy.

Anti higher education stance.

Their "two-witness rule" applied to child abuse.

Not reporting child abuse.

Retraumatising victims of child abuse by subjecting them to interogation by men unqualified and untrained to deal with child abuse, let alone investigate and pass judgement.

Labelling any members who disagree with their teachings and policies as "mentally diseased appstates."

Labelling non-members who disagree with their teachings and policies as "opposers."

Teaching women should be "in subjection" to men.

Oh and they are judgemental, narissistic, close-minded pains in the arse.

What's not to hate?

• Listener
    Listener
    Could you please provide some examples Dystopia?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

What kind of people that hate E.T. Harry Potter, Wizard of Oz, Star wars and Snow White just

to name a few children stories, but teach them about a talking snake, talking ass and a man

inside of a large fish. Most of us here are hated ( and I mean hated) because we refuse to go back

by our family members. It use to be showing love toward those that left but that love has turn

to hate these days, now they call us derogatory names.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit