Number one this guy is an idiot if he wants you to visit with his mother.
I hope the sex has been really good and you have experienced some great times. However he has broken every rule in the JW rule book and now expects you to justify his sins by becoming a JW?
This is a self absorbed nut case.....he knows he is in danger of being exposed to his Elders........ in their words as a fornicator. Which would mean instant disfellowshiping, losing all his JW friends and JW family because they would have to shun him
Here's their rules:
- Porneia. Includes oral and anal sex between married couples, mutual masturbation between persons not married to each other, homosexuality, lesbianism, fornication, adultery, incest, and bestiality. - ks91-E p.93
- Heavy petting and breast fondling - ks91-E p.92
- Touching of sexual parts - ks91-E p.91
- Practice of viewing abhorrent Pornography - w2012 3/15 p.31
-pursue a romantic relationship with a person though not legally or Scripturally free to marry
- stayed all night in the same house with a person of the opposite sex.
- Passion-arousing heavy petting or caressing of breast
- A practice of engaging in immoral conversations by telephone, in Internet chat rooms, or through similar electronic means
- An entrenched practice of viewing abhorrent forms of pornography that is sexually degrading.
And of course lying.
If you want to understand everything else that could get a JW in trouble (yes there is more) check this out.
Scroll down to the reasons one can be disfellowshiped.
Good luck in sorting this out. Get back out there and find some one honest not in a cult who will value you.
Let us know how things work out. Those of us who take time out of our day to offer the best advice re things related to problems in the JW world........ appreciate hearing back.
Sex is not an issue here, the deception and foolishness he is exhibiting (not you) can be heart breaking and dangerous.