Is he interested?

by Sunnybear 111 Replies latest social relationships

• Giordano
    Giordano

I agree with KiddingMe speak to the police and find out exactly what level of harassment triggers police or a judges action.

Since you have gained support and openess on this forum I am going to recommend another site that is specific to this situation with your ex(?) boyfriend.

https://www.7cups.com/member/connect/conversation.php?c=Sophia It's similar to this forum , no fees, private password protected, people willing to offer verbal help. The purpose is therapy especially with relationships that have come apart. Check it out.

For the present he needs to understand that he is not to “call, text, or show up where I am.” Each time he does that he is interrupting the healing time you need at this point.

He is your friend. You are his friend. He knows that there is a strong bond and unfortunately he has used it to manipulate you to a point that makes it difficult for you to even imagine a life with someone else. So he really needs to stop calling and/or texting or showing up where you live and work.

• Sunnybear
    Sunnybear

I would honestly, from the bottom of my heart like to thank each and every one of you about your posts and kind advice. I am starting to really see the situation I am in for what it is and I think I know how to go forward.

Since you have gained support and openess on this forum I am going to recommend another site that is specific to this situation with your ex(?) boyfriend.
    https://www.7cups.com/member/connect/conversation.php?c=Sophia ~Giordano

Great idea! I will check it out! I have never heard of it.

I am not interested in become a JW but I would like to read some of the other threads and learn more about the beliefs just for academic reasons. Would that be ok? Since I am not JW I won't be able to really give advice and I don't have much knowledge of the religion other than the booklet I was given.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit