Is he interested?

by Sunnybear 111 Replies latest social relationships

• Lett The Shunning Begin
    Lett The Shunning Begin

I believe smiddy3 is correct. This is obviously a troll. Shut it down now, or it will go on for days.........

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Troll or no troll, she has received all of the good/caring advice she needs anyway. And if this is real, which I suspect that it is, and she takes our advice, I for one would like to know how things turn out.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

My advise is ditch his arse and go report him to the elders. It sounds to me as though this guy and his family are losely associated with the JWS, perhaps going to the meetings every so often but have got no official ties. Because if he did there is no way in hell he would be asking his girlfriend who he's been having casual sex with to the Kingdom Hall to find out more about Jehovah. Trust me on this, it's a given.

Another peice of advise if you were wanting a gauge for how the future might turn out. Would be to sit down with him and his mother and show them the replies you have got to your questions on here, and ask them for their response to it.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Lett theshunning begin............ maybe your the troll........ I certainly don't think Sunnybear is.

A Troll doesn't pour their heart out. A toll doesn't return and answer questions.

A toll keeps their post short .......maybe one sentence that's disagreeable.

• Lett The Shunning Begin
    Lett The Shunning Begin

Didn't mean to offend Sunny Bear or Giordano. But seriously folks, how many times can we keep giving the same recycled responses to SB? Either she will appreciate the advice and try to go forward or she will give another "update" of how she really likes the comments but still chooses to stay in an abusive relationship with this clown.... and then repeat the whole process again and again and again.........

• Giordano
    Giordano

WHY have you not been on JWfacts.com?????

But, FIRST read JWFacts.com

you will find a lot of info on JWFACTS.COM.

Hey Wakana enough all ready.

Read her posts........ she is not interested in becoming a JW period. She is not interested in a BS.

JWFACTS is like an encyclopedia filled with great information. She doesn't have a need to look up all that stuff. When this guy is out of her life she will simply know not to date a high control religious kooky person.

You look it up........ that's what I did. I sent her the do nots of sexual conduct from the WTBTS own words.

We now learned that her 'Friend' is not Baptized....yet....... but apparently headed in that direction.

His reaction to her dropping the relationship did not sound like a person who is in control of his feeling.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You have all you need from us.

Jehovah's Witnesses are a dangerous mind control cult. You do not want to be one. Things will only work out to a relationship and marriage if you become one of Jehovah's Witnesses if he is so dead set on becoming one.

Regardless of him being baptized or not, he must deal with having had premarital sex before he can proceed with being a JW.

Good luck to you, feel free to keep asking questions. But you have all the advice on this subject that you need.

• Giordano
    Giordano

'Lett the shunning begin' .......By the way I really like your use of Lett ..........Nicely done.

We are up to 100 posts obviously many on this forum are interested in sharing their experiences and willing to offer advice. Of the 100 posts to date 3 maybe 4 were a little bit accusing. So she's batting 96% positive. And she is one of the rare ones who has hung in there and answers our questions.

Here's the thing for a lot of us........... the human factor is the point of being here. People of all types come to this forum to share their pain related to the JW world others need explanations about New Lite or what was said in 1940 even 1925. Still others want help in how to exit and still keet family close.

Those who wake up are often confused and depressed, throw angry into mix as well. We don't chase them away or berate them. Some time they come and go so quickly that one starts to wonder. But we don't know so do no harm is the best policy.

• DesirousOfChange
  • Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

I find the NARCISSIST factor is by far the most pressing issue here with the JW thing a distant second.. As mentioned JW Facts lays it bare for all to see so yes.

Sunnybear please look into Narcissism, this guy checks each and EVERY single box, 100% USER . Sex is great but also gets old real quick with someone you're not in love with. He's using you for his own pleasure and what he does love about you is your booty not you as a person. Remember he and his beloved organisation are on the take. Take, TAke, TAKe and TAKE !

https://sarateller.com/narcissistic-traits-checklist/

Girl you are in for a world of hurt with this guy, sorry.

Bottom line if he loves you and you are as important as he says then the religion aspect would only be a simple detail to work around and compromise on. It's sure isn't going that way is it ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit