TORN APART

by Dansk 449 Replies latest members private

• nelly136
    nelly136

lovely couple, hope claire and the kids are ok.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Certainly should, Mr Dansk was probably one of the first posters I interested with when I first came on board. Let his memory live on.

• Mary
    Mary

It's funny that this thread was resurrected right now, because I was going through some old emails last night and I came across a few that I had gotten from Ian not long before he died. And I just started thinking about what a good person he was. In hindsight, what happened to him hits pretty close to home right now: having a rare form of cancer, the stem cell transplant, the blood issue, etc. is all what my brother in law had to face. Like Ian, he died shortly after his 55th birthday.

His experience with how the Organization divided his family is all too familiar and its thanks to sites like this where people's stories like Ian's can be told and where hopefully, many lurkers can see the destructive nature of the WTB&TS.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

btt

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Ian was a truly good man. RIP Hope his family is doing well this Christmas.

Ada

• mouthy
    mouthy

Memories of a truly wonderful friend.
    Thanks for bringing it to the top... So many of our friends
    on Simons board that we truly loved( especially Dansk)
    Have passed on........

Simon!!!! thanks again for starting this "Family" of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

• sasha bean
    sasha bean

It was you Allymom, and then sademo, that would do the candle light vigils.

I did this weekly. A candle in the window in hope of his recovery. Others too.

I felt so sad for him, and his torn apart family. He had so many ups and downs with the treatment he sought..

I was also grateful that I hadnt experianced any one I loved going through such a terrible tragedy. I didnt think I could ever cope .

I hope his lovely wife and children have found peace and one day all will reunite.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

BTTT

Sad and amazing experience.

New ones can read it on page 1 spread throughout 2 posts.

CoC

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I never caught up with the full status of all his family reading the first post he said there was seven of them, and I remember one of his daughters broke the sad news of his passing, what happened to the eldest daughter?

• liz_south
    liz_south

Torn apart - what an understatement. I'm new here and it has been so helpful to read the experiences of this family and the support found here as my extended family too has recently been TORN APART. I will be happy if this insanity opens the eyes of those who were unsure but even happier if some of the pious, self-righteous "faithful" ones wake up to this lies.

So sad about my own losses, the losses for this family and the many others...

L

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit