How many years left to Armageddon

by JH 99 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sherwood
    Sherwood

Dave, you live in a little box. It is not my fault you can't accept my answer due to your limited knowledge which you have put
    together within your imagination. Get out of the box and follow the bible instead of the white rabbit.

Sherwood

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Sherwood,"Get out of the box and follow the bible instead of the white rabbit" Thats a rebutal????..LOL!..I`ve also read your other rebutal on your other thread,it`s just as sad..Do you have any hobbies your good at?..LOL!...OUTLAW

• Sherwood
    Sherwood

Well, typical Atheist/Agnostic gang banger OUTLAW drone clone, I've haven't seen anybody intelligent enough amongst your fellow hate mongering members to reply adequately to Sherwood. You must be in the cultish Atheist/Agnostic BOX yourself. Ironically, Sherwood shakes the box and they all run like scared rabbits.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Well, from experience this kind of debate doesn't go anywhere, or contribute to the board experience of anyone else. You'll find most people will loose interest at this stage.

• Sherwood
    Sherwood

Which is the Atheist/Agnostic gang bangers objection in the first place when a christian opines. This is because they are locked in to a philosophical mindset - promoted by the leaders of the gang - that frustrates their answers to even why they exist, let alone the subject of divine judgment of the present system of things. In another words, it's not my fault they are involved in a cultish clique on this forum. They supposedly know all the answers because their leaders trained them with the limited knowledge built upon their imagination. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Sherwood

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Sherwood ; i have no friends here , alot don't like my posts. if i'm wrong i will admitt it. and have on occasion. i have gave you answers on your posts, and used your own words to condemn the wt. youwant to call names of 006 and others because they gave you info you never heard before.. i will not knock them till i have proven them wrong , with independant research. but i have reasearched the wt. and next to everything they print is wrong , has been changed, and will be changed maybe next week or year, then 2 years later it will be back to what they taught 70 years ago. there is no light from god in this . the crap they get wrong today , it takes me a day to find their mistakes in the bible... but it takes them decades... and they still get it wrong. who taught for some 60+ years, jehovah lives on the planet alcyone, who taught you can cure cancer from eating grapes 3 times a day, who taught that the devil created all the bad insects, who taught that russell was directing the preaching work from the grave. who taught that no one would go bald after 1926. etc etc etc etc. it wasn't anyone here .. now you want to talk about the time of the end . well mt 24 is speaking aboutr the fall of jerulaem and nothing else there were many wars at the time and what happened in 69.a.d. pompei a great earthquake and volcano wiped out 2 cites. then in 70a.d. jerulsem was destroyed so the prophecy was forfulled. it is very simple. also jesus says in mt. 24 be careful many false prophets will come in his name.. the time is at hand do NOT FOLLOW THEM.. well how many times has the wt said that the time is at hand? they still say it today then on the next page thay say they don't know when , but it is sooner than you think... you can't have it both ways it don't hake sense...in aug 2001 the wt says that the end will come when the annointed all die out and they give 1935 as a starting date. add 70-80 years to that and you get 2005-2015.. . then they still are saying that millions living today will never die...so if a baby was born today and lived to say 110 years old armageddom would be in his like time... what kind of shit is this, it don't agree with the bible... let me know when you want more ,,, i think things out.....john

• Sherwood
    Sherwood

johnny cip

Sherwood ; i have no friends here , alot don't like my posts. if i'm wrong i will admitt it. and have on occasion. i have gave you answers on your posts, and used your own words to condemn the wt.

Do you think I care about a MORON who 'actually' believes I am still DEFENDING the WT. Much less, a MORON who persistently doesn't capitalize the first letter in a sentence or use a spell checker. I bet you have more than one username on this site, but write johnny cip posts like a MORON to distract from your other characters on this forum. Not very many people are as MORONIC as you've been thus far in this thread. I mean, talk about boring one to a tease with arguments YOU have created and built within YOUR imagination on a false premise. The false premise being that I am DEFENDING the WT. Get over it AND over it again as the johnny cip MORONS R' US entourage you've encouraged is nothing close to real debate. Of course, neither are the 'other' Atheist/Agnostic gang bangers dialogue found on this forum in abundance.

Sherwood

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Sherwood ; i'm sorry you can't have a intellegent banter of thoughts. i have tryed to talk to you like a gentleman. if you can't handle the facts that the wt printed i'll pray for you . all that stuff i posted you can find in the GOLDEN AGE MAG. from the wt...you will not find it in the proclaimers book . it was in the jan 94 -95 96 wt that said that what was printed in the golden age was incontravertable facts. so i checked it out , and came up with all kinds of shit i never thought believable. but the wt taught this crap as jehovah's word.. so go to jw research site or quotes site. and read it ...THEN DO WHAT I DID AND GO TO THE 42ND STREET LIBRARY IN N.Y.C. or a kh or BETHEL, AND FIND THEM Then read them and you will not be able to call me names...i stand by what i said about the wt in the name of jesus.. i did the research have you??? maybe 10 or 20 or 30 years in the future you will do this research . and you will thank me for telling you the truth ..... but at that time i may already be with jesus... so read the gospel and trust in jesus... I can only lead a horse to the water, i can't make him drink.... the choice is yours.... freedom in christ

• Sherwood
    Sherwood

Sherwood ; i'm sorry . . . . i have . . . . if you . . .. . all that . . . . from the wt . . . it was . . . . so i . . . . but the . . . go to jw research site or quotes site. and read it .... . . i stand . . . . i did . . maybe . . .. johnny cip ************************************ Pathetic MORON. If you can't learn how to write, you can't teach by writing. Learn how to capitalize the first word in a sentence. Learn how to use a spell checker. What you've attempted to say is non-sensical because your *character* is arrogantly and purposefully ignorant. Sherwood

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    The people of Noah's day were not given any signs of impending doom; thus the people to whom Peter was talking could expect to be given no signs. 2 Peter 3:10 makes this perfectly clear: "The day of the Lord will come like a thief." How does a thief in the night come? With signs that announce that he is about to arrive? Of course not. A thief in the night comes without any warning at all. The only "sign" of his arrival is his arrival itself. Everything Jesus said in Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 tells Christians: "You can't know the time of my coming, so don't even bother trying to figure it out. I'll be there when I arrive. Any of you who start looking for a sign should be avoided by real Christians."

AlanF.....these are my favorite scriptures.

rocky220---said

LIVE!!!

I totally agree.

I cannot understand why ANY religion is so fixated on the END. For years I'd see dark clouds and flinch. But, as I asked my niece last week.....

If Jesus said the end will come like a thief, then WHY THE HELL is everyone trying to pick a date??? (A question, though...why say no one will know, then put "signs" in the scriptures? Contradiction?)

So much time spent on calculating and hours spent in fear....(Oh, God--- war in Israel--must be THE END!!) The only reason I can come up with is that everyone wants to "figure out" the date, is so they can start being "real Christians", right before it happens. What other reason could there be? I mean, if you are TRULY God fearing.....Jesus loving....on the straight and narrow....it shouldn't bother you at all if it comes tomorrow!! Or tonight. Or next week. Or right before your brother's wedding. Or that Super Bowl game. Or your cruise to Jamaica.

Isn't this what you've been waiting for?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit