How many years left to Armageddon

by JH 99 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JH
    JH

Another apparent Atheist/Agnostic vainly disguised as a christian

• Sherwood
    Sherwood

Sherwood said:

:: Readers will note that Sherwood is unable to respond at all, ...

: Hey, I broke away from the computer and watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" on DVD. AlanF, your presumptuous horns are mentally showing by your little bad boy attitude. In fact, I reserved the right to post any time of day (or day) I wish.

Ok, I was wrong and I repent in sackcloth and ashes. But your responses have so far been devoid of content.

That is because of the bad spelling I have to sift through from Atheist/Agnostics. It is also because the Atheist/Agnostic use of hyperbole, fallacious arguments, erroneous facts in abundance. I mean, who the hell needs to go through the agony of correcting the bombardment of the unbelievers when they are as impotent and incredulous as yourself. Clearly, you are not a christian, but have some twisted human need to tell me what a christian's faith should surmise to be.

[ignoring the rest of AlanF's rant and taunting rebuttal]

Sherwood

• AlanF
    AlanF

: [ignoring the rest of AlanF's rant and taunting rebuttal]

As well as all other facts.

I rest my case. This poor, deluded JW is completely unable to defend his faith. And he knows it.

AlanF

• Sherwood
    Sherwood

: [ignoring the rest of AlanF's rant and taunting rebuttal]

As well as all other facts.

I rest my case. This poor, deluded JW is completely unable to defend his faith. And he knows it.

AlanF

Nope. You're just to spiritually & mentally inept to grasp the faith in Jesus Christ that I defend.

What do you think about that?

Sherwood

• AlanF
    AlanF

: Nope. You're just to spiritually & mentally inept to grasp the faith in Jesus Christ that I defend.

: What do you think about that?

I think that in addition to lessons in logic, the basis for faith, basic biblical theology and basic Christianity, you need one in basic spelling techniques.

AlanF

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

Sherwood ; now you want to talk about jesus... there is not a single flaw in my posts here ,,,or you show me were ... you think it's a game.... is your name rj i know you from before with your bull.. lets go back to my first post .... show me were i'm talking bull.... i thrown out some historical facts , show me were i'm wrong .. don't try that jw change the subject crap... lets go back to the 1914 stuff you said in the first place....i will be waiting... i will only talk about the signs that the wt says started in 1914. get out your live forever book , i know that's were you got that in the first place.... let me get out my copy, then you can back up 300 or so pages of shit .. right here with me.. i have it all underlined with ,, wt lie after lie you tell me what page you want to start at...... i like were they say the generation that was alive in 1914 will be the last to live before armageddon... but i like to start at page one .. to see if you can make it to page 10........ i'm waiting,, i have a feeling you can't get past the first chapter with me..... i'll take bets at 100 to 1 sherwood can't handle the facts in more than 5 pages......john

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

SHerwood ; in case you didn't know , the wt teaches that jesus is the mediator for the 144000 only and that the fds is the mediator for others... so in fact the wt is your god... you are opening a can of worms here and since your don't follow the words of jesus in jn 6-53 as jesus said you have DEATH... AND don't tell me that is only for the 144000 because that is not what jesus said.... and show me were jesus said he is the arch angel michael from the nt.. in jesuses words....but lets go back to the signs from 1914 you talked about in the first place get past the 1914 wt bull of the signs of the times and we can talk about jesus as your mediator.. if you know that the wt has said thast 1776 was the start of the end iof the gospel age..... next we can talk about 1829 or 1780 but i like 1914 or 1915 so much how about 1921 or 1873 0r 1875 all dates thast jehovah god prophicies in the bible after you are finished showing these in the bible you can show me more spritual food at th e proper time time about 1831, 1905 1912,1918 1918 19321941. 1951 1954 1975 1984 1986 1989 1994 95 1`999 2000 2004 2015 1931 1035 1946 , and all the prophicies forfulled at the 1920's conventions of the wt. from the john class the isaiah class ,the daniel class,the jeremaih class the ezekiel class etc.... don't forget the raduim corrective eye glasses the wt was selling at the time or the radio desease killer, for $35 that you plugged in and shocked your self like a electric chair to kill all cancer,, or the mircle oil that cured everything from acne to warts or the biola cancer pad. all sold at the 1922 convention at cedar point ohio... etc etc .. oh i forgot in 1924 convention rutherford told the farmers not to plant their crops for the 1925 season ... if they did they were going against the words of god... as the world was to end in 1925....if all farmers listened to rutherford then ,,,, there sure would have a MASS FAMINE.... but that was some of the proper spritual food from jehovah at the time that the prioclaimers books SEEMS TO HAVE LEFT OUT.... now Sherwood which of this provisions from jehovah as the angels told it to rutherford oR russell would you like to say was WORSHIP PLEASING TO JEHOVAH.....BECAUSE THATS HOW THE NEW WT'S CALL IT.....JOHN.

• Farkel
    Farkel

sherwood,

It is such a great pleasure to meet a dub (JW) who pops in and attempts to defend WT nonsense. I'm so thrilled that you are here, I'm going to start my own thread on the subject at hand and dedicate it to you. Thank you, THANK YOU for showing up and relieving our ennui!

JH,

:There comes a time where people either believe what is in the bible or don't believe.

Read the first five chapters of Genesis, study some science and you will toss the Bible in the garbage where it belongs. Alternatively, you can safely tuck it away in the "fiction" section of your library and read it only for amusement.

Would you like to argue what's in the first five chapters of Genesis, and why it is so idiotic that anyone who believes it, deserves to be called a "moron?"

I would like to argue that, myself.

Farkel

• Carmel
    Carmel

Armegeddon, or an apoctyliptic event of approximate description is common in almost all the religions. Those that insist on taking such text literally cower in fear of the "great and dreadful day", when in reality that "day" can be understood simply as the confrontation of a new religion challenging the accumulated crud and human accretions of older religions. They can do nothing but blow smoke from their enlarged nostrils while a new elan of a new faith leaves them in the heap of obsolencence. The more divided a religion becomes (know any of that description?) the less positive influence it has on humanity.

So, IMHO, your Armegeddon is a process and is well underway, whether on a personal level or at the level of collective humanity.

carmel

• seven006
    seven006

Sherwood,

First; no.

Second;

Boy, you sure got me didn't you, I'm bleeding....aaaaaaaaaaaa.

I get a kick out of you simple minded fundies who can't see past the stupidity of a talking snake myth. All you need to know about life is written one little book that is nothing but an accumulation of bumbling contradictions and cut and paste myths of ancient religions. You share the same kind of simple blind logic as the red neck christians who run around at night with sheets over their heads and light crosses on fire screaming "jesus is with us"!!!!!.

Hey, did they tell you the one about the talking bush yet?

I like stories about talking plants and animals. The Cat in The Hat is my favorite but I do think he was sent by Satin the debbel to mess with those little kinds. Oh no, what was that noise behind me???? Oh shit, it's a demon and he's coming at me and he..........................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit