Participate In The EX-JW Personality Test!

by C0ntr013r 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

ENTP-A - Debater

57% E

51% N

40% T

57% P

1% A

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

I am...

INFJ- Advocate (surprised me how accurate this was)

..friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extroverted types, but they would all do well to remember that INFJs need time alone to decompress and recharge, and to not become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw.

INFJs take great care of other’s feelings, and they expect the favor to be returned – sometimes that means giving them the space they need for a few days.

..Really though, it is most important for INFJs to remember to take care of themselves.

The passion of their convictions is perfectly capable of carrying them past their breaking point and if their zeal gets out of hand, they can find themselves exhausted, unhealthy and stressed. This becomes especially apparent when INFJs find themselves up against conflict and criticism – their sensitivity forces them to do everything they can to evade these seemingly personal attacks, but when the circumstances are unavoidable, they can fight back in highly irrational, unhelpful ways.

It's pretty rare according to this:

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population

www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

• Dissonant15
    Dissonant15

E 100%

N 60%

T 20%

J 10%

Turb. 20%

Controller check P.M.s.

I took a different test. I'm not sure your link is the most accurate online version of the Myers-Brigg. I've taken other versions with differing results. According to the link you are having people use I'd be ESJF. That's not accurate for me so I didn't use it.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Interesting, I think the one I linked is the biggest one but there might be a better version. What site did you use? Some of us might want to take that test and see if we get the same results.
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    INTJ Assertive - I've taken this test quite a few times and always come up with that. I always liked plenty of alone time to think on various ideas and scenarios. It always seems like other people are more into friendships than myself. Of course that could be because JW friendships are somewhat superficial.
  • Dissonant15
    Dissonant15

I personally trust this version more:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

It would be interesting if anyone else tries & compared.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I tried the version Dissonant15 posted and I results were INTP instead of INFP

44% Intro

28% Intuit

3% Thinking

23% Percieving

• Dissonant15
    Dissonant15
    @ucantnome Which description did you agree with most?
  • obfuscate
    obfuscate

Diss15- Same result (INTJ) with similar numbers.

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

ISFJ -T (Defender) kinda born in from age of 5-6 yrs old out around 17-18yrs old did a similar test back in 04' was ISFJ then too.

introverted 72%

Observant 10%

Feeling 20%

Judging 34%

Turbulent 68%

Role:Sentinel

Strategy: Constant Improvement

Just did the other test still got ISFJ Intro 53% Sensing 6% Feeling 3% Judging 3%

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit