Participate In The EX-JW Personality Test!

by C0ntr013r 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

So far we have 30 submissions, great work guys! :)

Here is a % based compilation of the data, it shows how common the different letters are.

I must admit that I am quite surprised that the chart is so "even", the only things that jump out are the Intuitive and Assertive types.

Based on this data the average Ex-JW on this forum is INFJ-A but that is of course a oversimplification.

INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

I just now did this and agree with it.

I am ESFP

HappyDad

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement
    Intj here.
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Based on 32 submissions.

Comparison between the amount of the different personalty types, they are also grouped up and we can see that most of us are analysts even thou that is the rarest category in society.

We are sill missing 5 personality types, those might have a hard time leaving?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

INTP here.

Eden

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

ISTJ-T here :)

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

ISFP-T

Introverted: 83%

Observant:;69%

Feeling: 72%

Prospecting::68%

Turbulent: 72%

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

Based on 34 submissions.

In this graph I have taken the personality type frequency into consideration.

• ISFJ (11.9%)
  • INFP (11.4%)
  • ENFP (11.3%)
  • ISTJ (8.8%)
  • ESFJ (8.6%)
  • ESTJ (7.1%)
  • ISFP (5.9%)
  • INFJ (5.9%)
  • ESFP (5.4%)
  • ENFJ (4.3%)
  • INTP (4.0%)
  • ENTP (3.6%)
  • ISTP (3.1%)
  • INTJ (2.9%)
  • ESTP (2.8%)
  • ENTJ (2.2%)
  • When doing this, all the types should get roughly the same percentage since that would reflect the distribution in society (rare types should be few and common types should be many) but that is not what we see. The rare analysts are many and the common types are few in comparison.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

SecretSlaveClass

Sail Away:

you are the same as my wife, therefore you must be awesome 😁

We're 13% percent of the population!

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

The four personality types still missing after 36 submissions are:

INFJ:

INFJs tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.

5.9% of the population, around 1 per 17 people. So we should have two by now.

ESTJ:

ESTJs are classic images of the model citizen: they help their neighbors, uphold the law, and try to make sure that everyone participates in the communities and organizations they hold so dear.

7.1% of the population, around 1 per 14 people. So we should have two by now.

ESFJ:

At their hearts, ESFJ personalities are social creatures, and thrive on staying up to date with what their friends are doing.

8.6% of the population, around 1 per 12 people. So we should have three by now.

ISTP:

Rather than some sort of vision quest though, ISTPs are merely exploring the viability of a new interest when they make these seismic shifts.

3.1% of the population, around 1 per 32 people. So we should have one by now.

It feels like it is because these people are so nice, that they are being kept captive...

Or maybe they just don't like forums very much

It would be interesting to know what personality types the active JWs who wont give up their believes no matter what, are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit