Participate In The EX-JW Personality Test!

by C0ntr013r 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    If you have different results from two different tests, please tell me which one fits you best. And I will use that one in my calculations :)
  • C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

I will be making more charts with all this new data when I get home from work, keep them coming!

If you have any suggestions on a particular chart you would like to see, let me know ;)

• dhlpcjw
    dhlpcjw
    INFJ
  • Tornintwo
    Tornintwo
    Im an ESFP-T not sure what that means for me?!?
  • obfuscate
    obfuscate
    Mrs Obfuscate - ISFJ
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

Mrs. Eden's results: ENFJ

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Oh heck, I only now realized that the results of the two tests were different.

On the 16personalities one I got INTP

On the human metrics one I got INTJ

What now? Is there a way to untie?

Eden

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i took humanmetrics.com test again. once last night and once today. a total of three times.

first was INTP second INFP and third INTP.

reading the personality types on the 16personalities.com I'm both and neither. I really can't decide. (I also got ISFP on the first test when i first took)

Maybe don't count me till I get some personality.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I’ve taken this Myers-Briggs from several places and at several times over the years and am consistently INFP.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Controller, actually for me I agree with what question mans interpretation said. I WAS an introvert JW, now I'm an extrovert exJW. I've learned that im a natural leader in my circles and I love to have a voice. Previously I had said my personality hadn't changed, but that part has :).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit