Participate In The EX-JW Personality Test!

by C0ntr013r 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

I S T J

Here are some of the traits. No wonder I get pissed at many JDubya's:

ISTJs have little tolerance for indecisiveness, laziness and dishonesty is the quickest way to get on ISTJs' bad side, ISTJs prefer self-sufficiency to reliance on someone or something, emotional manipulation, mind games and reassuring lies all run counter to ISTJs' preference for plain and simple honesty, ISTJs are unlikely to respect people who disagree with facts, or remain willfully ignorant of them, nothing is quite so challenging for ISTJs as ongoing debates about who is responsible for what, resulting in work that's shoddily assembled – or worse, incomplete.

The very things ISTJs do not tolerate or like are some of the very tings that are rampant in the (b)Org.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    I almost always come out ENFJ but this time it's ENTJ.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Sail Away:

you are the same as my wife, therefore you must be awesome 😁

• Tater-T
    Tater-T
    ESTP-A
  • Stumpy
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

ENFP CAMPAIGNER "don't loose that little spark of madness"!!!!

Free spirit, compassionate, fiercely independant crave creativity & freedom

Extrovert 36%
    Intuative 38%
    Feeling 44%
    Prospecting 78%
    Turbulent 19%

ENFPs will spend a lot of time exploring social relationships, feelings and ideas before they find something that really rings true. But when they finally do find their place in the world, their imagination, empathy and courage are likely to produce incredible results.

Empathy - I feel others pain literally, with an atavistic quality that caused me to black out when I heard the cries of those trapped in the twin towers as it collapsed

When they've found a cause that sparks their imagination, ENFPs will bring an energy that oftentimes thrusts them into the spotlight, held up by their peers as a leader and a guru – but this isn't always where independence-loving ENFPs want to be. Worse still if they find themselves beset by the administrative tasks and routine maintenance that can accompany a leadership position. Which is why as a women I was too rebelious for JW dom & could not stand the lack of responsibility NOW 1W3 LOOK INTO MY EYES, FOLLOW ME & HAND OVER YOUR VALUABLE THINGS!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Pubsinger

You have to get the site to email the results to get the percentages - at least I did

Its cos we is British, I think

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r

I will be making some nice compilation of all the data and expand it as more post are added.

Hopefully we will be able to extrapolate something interesting from all this ;)

For example, I think that different types have different reasons for awakening. So maybe someone with the same personality type as a loved one could advice on how to best awake that person. Maybe this is to far fetched but it is a nice idea :)

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I thought a lot of your questions were poorly worded as they were based on false dichotomies:

For example:

• As a parent, you would rather see your child grow up kind than smart

I would rather my children are kind than unkind. Intelligence is a completely different trait. Your question implies that smart people are necessarily unkind. There is no correlation.

• Your dreams tend to be vivid and focus on a fictional world.

-

My dreams are vivid AND focused on creating a new reality based upon hard work making possibilities come true.

• You would rather improvise than spend time coming up with a detailed plan.

-

I can improvise and am comfortable doing it, but I like have a plan too.

• You focus on the possibilities rather than the realities.

-

I can easily focus on both.

• C0ntr013r
    C0ntr013r
    Oubliette

Maybe send your thought to the site so they can improve the questions?

You might be able to determine your personality type by reading what the different trait are and pick the once that fit you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit