Participate In The EX-JW Personality Test!

by C0ntr013r 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• nugget
    nugget

ISFJ - Defender which is a change as it is usually INFJ

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I categorize as NSFW.
  • Gulf Coaster
    Gulf Coaster

Personality: ISFP-T ... The Adventurer

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Explorer

Yup, close enough.

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Usually INFP, but close to ambivert and can score ENFP too.
  • warehouse
    warehouse

yay

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Anybody try answering the questions falsely just to see what you would get? I slide the indicator in all questions all the way to the left and then the right. When everything was answered to the left I was deemed a leader when I pushed the indicator to the right I was deemed a good architectural candidate.

What seemed even stranger was the comments at the bottom of each test result page. They all seemed to be a little flattered and agreed that the test nailed their personality to a tee. Now either the test is amazingly accurate or its just little demonstration of our inherent narcissistic tendencies.

I know, I know, my wife would say "spoken like a true Taurus" LOL.

• warehouse
    warehouse

truthseeker100, I think this is always a risk, especially with certain types that rely on outside consultation/influence to determine the best answer. I always have my extroverted sensing friends take one or more tests, just to confirm, or see if they come back a different type because they felt different that day.

One good test I always have people take is found here: http://similarminds.com/embj.html That one kinda is longer, and asks some of the same questions multiple times and in different ways.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Born in no

Your personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-A)
    Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 72%, Intuitive: 64%, Thinking: 58%, Prospecting: 51%, Assertive: 60%.
    Role: Analyst
    Strategy: Confident Individualism

• Terry
    Terry

https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality

CAMPAIGNER

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike

Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment

than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others.

Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that

they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit