TV.JW.ORG (September 2015) - Generation explained again

by Designer Stubble 210 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

George: At about the 12 minute point Splane states categorically that all the members of the current Governing Body are in the second group. That includes Sanderson who some are here questioning.

That is an interesting detail.

I still wonder if Sanderson started partaking in his 20s. As I said above, that would have been quite unusual in the late '80s/early '90s. At least in the areas of SoCal where I was an elder at the time, he would have been looked upon with a great deal of suspicion.

More likely, it's a bit of revisionist history. Who knows when Sanderson started partaking! It doesn't matter. It's all a delusion.

The GB can say anything at this point and the R&F will lap it up like hungry little dogs.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Splane Said in the video that all the GB were part of the second generation. My wife that's a believer said "they just bought themselves 30 years" yes they did. No petting lions till 2045.
  • Calebs Airplane
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

Irony.

Splane is the one who stated: "If the Bible is silent, we must be silent," and then pulls this stuff out of the air.

http://www.jw.Borg/en/jehovahs-witnesses/activities/events/annual-meeting-report-2014/

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    More likely, it's a bit of revisionist history. Who knows when Sanderson started partaking! It doesn't matter. It's all a delusion.

"So Markie boy, when did you start partaking?"

"Well Mr Morris when I was 35"

"Ah well but deep down you must have known you were anointed, when was that?"

"In 1991 sir".

"BINGO"

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

These buffoons have set up a class distinction within the rank of future governing body members. Will they be:

1. This Generation-ers

or

2. Not This Generation-ers

Perhaps more importantly, who on earth would believe a group of men who didn't know what they were ("faithful slave-ers) for decades and only recently figured out they belonged to a generation they supposedly belonged to the whole time?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

xx"I'm losing track... how many times have we

changed the "Generation" thing? Three? Four?"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

berrygerry - "Irony. Splane is the one who stated: 'If the Bible is silent, we must be silent', and then pulls this stuff out of the air."

Could be worse.

Could've pulled it out of his ass.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    obviously this new ''generation'' theology has opened a whole can of words. Should this be published through further Watchtower studies or talked about at assemblies, the whole Borg community will have shock waves reverberating through it and not just on here.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

I am 36. I was 4 years old when the May 1984 WT came out with the "Generation of 1914" old timers on the cover. Every single one of them is dead. David Splane nor any of those other simpletons can erase the past that I grew up in, that I was raised in, that was INDOCTRINATED IN. It is forever embedded in my mind, even at such a young age. Bullsh*t convoluted logic such as this will not force me to forget the urgency in which I grew up in. The urgency was THEN (the 1969-1995 period), and is NOT now. Now it is all so pathetic and sad to watch.

What makes me sad is that the "generation" of teenagers and 20-somethings right now - today, know absolutely nothing of that level of urgency. It's all JW dot Org TV and manipulative Caleb & Sophie videos and easy-as-pie cart witnessing. They really have no clue what for false hope we were sold in the 1970's thru 1995. No clue, they were born after. Just as I had no clue about 1975, 1925, etc, etc. That is, until I started looking on the internet in 1999. Thank God for the internet and the expansion of knowledge, the uncovering of frauds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit