TV.JW.ORG (September 2015) - Generation explained again

by Designer Stubble 210 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oppostate
    oppostate
    I Can confirm this is true. They are all happyfied over on jwtalk. They are all saying how wonderful the "this generation" teaching was set out by Davy boy!

link?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeezus, that's a lot of overlapping!

• FadingTruth
    FadingTruth

This will be the chart on JW broadcasting in 50 years.
    They'll just keep extending the overlapping generation as much as they need to and eventually include the Group 3 of the anointed.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

September's puke fest link

The Generation nonsense is at the beginning.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

How can anyone be a regular reader of JW Talk it is so nauseating. No discourse, no real debate, and so much fakes. It seems each one is trying to out do the other in kissing the pinky ring of their demi-gods GBs.

Some Quotes from posters at JW Talk:

So...my doctor said I need to exercise and get my heart rate up. I told him he should check my heart rate on the first Sunday evening of each month... I get so excited waiting for the broadcast!

On the first monday of every month, I almost DDOS jw.org because of the number of time I check for the link, haha.

Love the way Bro Splane (he always explains -splanes- things so well) what 'this generation' means. Very clear.

I really like how often Bro Splane says "Lets suppose", "For the sake of argument", "assume". It shows me that we can draw logical conclusions based on limited facts and not be guilty of speculation..

It's here !!!!!!!!!! Superb talk about the "GENERATION". :)

http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/22665-september-broadcast/page-3

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    No amount of explanation can make it work. They are changing the meaning of the word Generation and coming up with a new meaning arbitrarily. It sounds like they are setting up another false end date. That will get some excited again but will push others farther away.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...................................................................Forget The Old Shit,We Got New Shit!..

...............................................................................NOW EVERYBODY SING!..

The wheels on the bus go round and round.
    round and round.
    round and round.
    The wheels on the bus go round and round,
    all through the town!

Image result for jehovahs Witnesses singing

The people on the bus go up and down.
    up and down.
    up and down.
    The people on the bus go up and down,
    all through the town!

Image result for jehovahs Witnesses singing

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.
    beep, beep beep.
    beep, beep, beep.
    The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep.
    all through the town!

.Image result for jehovahs Witnesses singing

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ FadingTruth...

The guy in the pic has the perfect expression on his face...

...he looks like he's cluing in and thinking, "WTF???"

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse
    Steve2, I believe the "there's a sucker born every minute" is attributed to PT Barnum ( I didn't google so I'm just thinking this is correct)
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.............................Image result for Watchtower logo brown

..............Image result for nUMEROLOGY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit