UN FINDS WMD...OK saddam lovers, what now?

by dolphman 280 Replies latest social current

• dubla
    dubla

gerard-

memory loss is a bitch, eh? god, heres hoping they havent forgotten about anything else lying around, like smallpox or something.........i guess something insignificant like chemical warheads isnt worthy of some type of record keeping.......just try to remember where you put it, lol.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 16 January 2003 16:4:34

• Gerard
    Gerard
    again they found EMPTY warheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So maybe I can board an international flight at Chicago's O'Hara airport with a EMPTY hand gun in my pocket?

There are international rules and laws concerning weapons of every kind. Sadam knows them. He broke them. Fry him.

Gerry

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for editing IronGland - it's an emotive topic but we can do without personal insults.

Maybe if everyone who has sold Saddam biological and chemical weapons told us just how much and what he was given it would help us civilians to decide what to believe.

It's the war-monger money makers on all sides who are the ones who provide the means for others to do evil things that make the world what it is.

Come you masters of war
    You that build all the guns
    You that build the death planes
    You that build the big bombs
    You that hide behind walls
    You that hide behind desks
    I just want you to know
    I can see through your masks

You that never done nothin'
    But build to destroy
    You play with my world
    Like it's your little toy
    You put a gun in my hand
    And you hide from my eyes
    And you turn and run farther
    When the fast bullets fly

Like Judas of old
    You lie and deceive
    A world war can be won
    You want me to believe
    But I see through your eyes
    And I see through your brain
    Like I see through the water
    That runs down my drain

You fasten the triggers
    For the others to fire
    Then you set back and watch
    When the death count gets higher
    You hide in your mansion
    As young people's blood
    Flows out of their bodies
    And is buried in the mud

You've thrown the worst fear
    That can ever be hurled
    Fear to bring children
    Into the world
    For threatening my baby
    Unborn and unnamed
    You ain't worth the blood
    That runs in your veins

How much do I know
    To talk out of turn
    You might say that I'm young
    You might say I'm unlearned
    But there's one thing I know
    Though I'm younger than you
    Even Jesus would never
    Forgive what you do

Let me ask you one question
    Is your money that good
    Will it buy you forgiveness
    Do you think that it could
    I think you will find
    When your death takes its toll
    All the money you made
    Will never buy back your soul

And I hope that you die
    And your death'll come soon
    I will follow your casket
    In the pale afternoon
    And I'll watch while you're lowered
    Down to your deathbed
    And I'll stand o'er your grave
    'Til I'm sure that you're dead

• email
    email

So maybe I can board an international flight at Chicago's O'Hara airport with a EMPTY hand gun in my pocket?

RIGHT ON Gerard!!!... EXACTLY!!... good analogy... only here we're talking about something MUUUUCHHH bigger... and worse... and it seems that are some people that are on SOMETHING... and just DON'T GET IT!

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I STILL don't have the show of proof on that 30 day shelf life for the WARHEADS - am still waiting.

Also, it was just reported on the news that these EMPTY warheads were documented - the Iraqi government has produced documentation showing that they did declare these items. Now, are they lying? Who knows - I still say this is the UN's responsibility & the US should stop being arrogant pushy world governing idiots that Bush is making us out to be.

If not, lets just nuke the UN while we're at it. I will once again state that I have never said we should not "take out Sadam" - but that is a decision that should be made by the UN - not by our President who obviously has an extremely small penis & must compensate by ruling the entire world.

• Simon
    Simon

... and would we expect thousands ... hundreds of thousands ... millions even to die over your empty gun?

• siegswife
    siegswife

Anyone who tries to board an airplane with an empty handgun should be fried! Good analogy...not!

• puppylove
    puppylove

Umm, please don't nuke the UN, I only work about 3 blocks from there...

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Whatever happened to the "wanted dead or alive" hunt for Osama bin Ladin, who actually HAS attacked us?

We could be fighting in Iraq, and with all our National Guard gone who's gonna watch out for al Qaeda?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Petty,

Um, call it the proof of experience. The chemicals can only be stored in the war heads for limited amounts of time. That's why in the first Gulf War the US attacked his Factories First, so as to hopefully render his already mission ready warheads nuetral. THIS is the biggest reason there was only one direct chemical attack by Iraq against the US.

The WarHeads are empty because it's dangerous to store them with chemicals too much of a chance of an accident.

There will NEVER be enough proof for the peace niks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit