UN FINDS WMD...OK saddam lovers, what now?

by dolphman 280 Replies latest social current

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

We could always start comparing shoe sizes.

In the end, Saddam is a baddie, and that's it. You gotta be blind not to see it. I mean, it was Blix issuing the statement, not GWB.

ash

• Simon
    Simon
    oh jeez....now we have people competing about whos more patriotic? these discussions really get ridiculous........what next, "i love my dad more than you love yours"? lol, pathetic.

No dubla, just people expressing their viewpoint, rather elequently I thought. More of a reply to the baseless claims that anyone not supporting war is somehow unpatriotic.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Simmer down, Dub! I just get tired of people saying those who aren't in a rush to go to war are unpatriotic. It was suggested by the poster of this thread that anyone who does not support immediate invasion of Iraq is a "Saddam Lover."

That kind of thinking pisses me off. I am not going to sit by and be called names by people who display such ignorance and anger. So, yeah, I'm patriotic. I never said you weren't.

• dubla
    dubla

simon-

i can understand not wanting to be unfairly labeled as "unpatriotic" for their views on war. but to me, childishly declaring "im more patriotic than you are" is anything but elequent.....just my opinion of course.

aa

• dubla
    dubla

and just to clarify, regardless of my views, i think its just as ludicrous to call someone a sadaam lover just becuase they dont believe war is the right course of action.

aa

• avishai
    avishai

OK, for all of you saying Saddam is'nt that bad. Lets forget about all the oil, weapons of mass destruction thing for a minute.

We don't need that evidence for the whole war on terror aspect, it's really irrelavant.

We have documentation, checks, etc. including recorded speeches I believe, where he is PAYING people in palestine to blow themselves up & kill as many people around them as possible. If he was paying people to do that in England, we ALREADY would be over there kicking his ass. But, since he's just blowing up "kikes" it's no big deal. Geez, the guys a bastard.

That being said, I think this is'nt our biggest priority. 15 out of 19 terrorists on the wtc flights had saudi passports. They need a serious talking too, as well. They are where most of the financing is coming from.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    Hossam Amin, head of Iraq's National Monitoring Directorate, dismissed any allegation that the find is significant, calling the material "forgotten."
  • avishai
    avishai

p.s Cen, Why are you using worldly whack job websites to support your jw doctrine? You don't see any contradiction here? Go take your paxil, man!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Crazy Drinker,

The tapes of the conversation between Iraqi officials and the US ambassador were released and played on National Public Radio where the US was asked if it had any concerns or interests if Iraq invaded Kuwait. The answer was a multiple straightforward no.

The whole Kuwait affair was a CIA sucker play that Saddam fell for. Why did he fall for it? Because he's a bad guy. I'm not arguing that. What you need to ask yourself is why was the US interested in having Saddam invade Kuwait.

• IronGland
    IronGland

Here's something we can ALL agree on. Dolphman seems like a douche bag

Edited by - irongland on 16 January 2003 16:6:21

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit