Financial Help.

by Yizuman 150 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Yizuman,

I am glad that you are taking the steps needed towards sorting out your finances. Sometimes obsticles appear larger than they really are, but once we start to tackle them, we can wonder why we didn't do that sooner!

Good luck in your hunting for a better job.

• kelpie
    kelpie

I hope all goes well for the "interview"...

Keep us posted to how it goes..

Kelps

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Thanks all.

Will let you guys know how it went with the phone call and interview.

• Deceived
    Deceived

Bttt

I was feeling bad for this person with all his problems but went back to this thread from the beginning of his posting history 7 YEARS ago and see it the same old story.

I have problems too financially, a know a lot of people do and lots of us have severe illnesses and are OLD or something. We don't come on here and beg others to give them financial help!!

We live in North America and there is Social Assistance out there if we are in that bad of a situation!!!!!

• nelly136
    nelly136

yup deceived its been going on for years.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Seems that I've learned when peeps get out of a cult, they hang on to one of the bad habits that peeps still hang on to post cult exodus. Gossiping and OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).

I made a bad mistake in the past, doesn't mean the story remains the same. I've learned about that. But this isn't about me, it's about my wife. Period. She's in a bad situation that is effecting all of us.

You guys learned to gossip about your fellow JWs that results in their disfellowshipping and the gossips continues post DF. Some developed OCD as a result, kissing up the Elder's ass when nosing around other people's business and squeal on them to the elders and gloat when a member gets kicked out of the congregation, all in the name of "keeping the congregation clean" browning points.

I don't do that to people here or anywhere for that matter. Some peeps with OCD have a hard time letting go of people's past and dredge it up however and whenever they can. They just can't let go.

I've already let go and moved on, I suggest the same for everyone else.

Yiz

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m sitting here laughing..

Your not a JW and never have been..

I remember your arrival here well..

You were looking for financial assistance ..

Money..

You have a 7 year history of posting,about being "Short of Money"..

It never ends..

If you want people to forget..

About you constantly posting,about your being "Short of Money"..

Stop posting about,being "Short of Money"..

................................. ...OUTLAW

• nelly136
    nelly136

oooh name those initials cool,

i take your OCD and raise you OCB

(obsessive compulsive begging)

next!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Like I said, some people can't let go of a mistake.

I'm not asking anything, did I just do that now? Some people can't see through the forest for the trees.

All I ask for is advice and moral support. Nothing more.

Nice try on rubbing in a mistake I made, I've made my apologies and moved on. Can you move on?

Yiz

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

A lot of you really kick people when they are down. I hope the shoe ends up on your foot one day just to know how it feels. If you cannot even offera kind word to help someone feel better then why bother to post and make fun or denigrate someone who is having a hard time in life. Everyone of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

9"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? (Matt. 7)

Well, I guess we see who would do that. Satan's little minions are alive and well on JWN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit