GB disassociates itself!!

by lulu 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

You make a great point jack2,

One of my favorite Watchtower Publication Articles ever is the one about Cyril Lucaris who spoke out against the Catholics.

The Watchtower would have done the same thing to him that the Catholics did.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

UnDisfellowshipped,

So now you have chosen to go into *ignore* mode. Why? All I did was present you with this perplexing problem:

Like I said before, Yadirf is a Master of Theocratic Warfare.

But I sincerely do want to Thank Yadirf for helping "Interested Ones" to see how Jehovah's Witnesses use "Theocratic Warfare".--UnDisfellowshipped.

You keep insisting that there is something ungodly about making use of the art of "Theocratic Warfare," and yet you claim to be a Christian that believes in the Bible. You leave little doubt as to how you would come down on God's servant Ehud for his telling King Eglon that he had a message for him from God, merely to set the King up so that Ehud could plant his dagger in Eglon's belly. (see Judges, 3rd chapter) Consistency would require that you think of Godly Ehud as a dishonest man, as one having "lied," would it not?--Yadirf.

You can't deal with the truth, and that's why you didn't reply.

Yadirf

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

What can I say here........something I can't believe I am saying but,I have to state facts......so, if "The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" could join the United Nations as an NGO for a Library card....as spiritual warfare agianst Satan.....then all those poor Bros and Sisters in Malawi could have gotten party card and just not been active to defeat Satan and not let him kill them and break up thier familys! Or cause such pain and suffering for them and thier families...thier children who now have no parents and must go through life alone so young.

What about Nazi Germany? As a Stratigy against Satan...they could have signed...but not ment it....went home lead comfortable lives...and still done the preaching work!

Children and the pledge? Why did children get persecuted for not saying the pledge when they could have mock said it and not ment it as a stratigy to get the beifits of an education?

I mean this was for the benefits of a library! As if the same info could not have been found in TIME magazine...or the internet

Remember...."for whom Jehovah loves he disciplines; infact , he scourges everyone whom he recieves as a son" Heb.12:6

I have always loved those men at Bethel and still do...Jehovah knows this. Still I know King David was disciplined and Saul....even Moses who was not allowed to see the promise land.

I hope and pray thier lives are not a parralle of Moses's

Although I have heard of the monetary value of the WTBS I have seen no evidance of someone living high on the hog.

So I can only think that these are well meaning men who have taken some wrong turns.

Think....before God most of us are truley only responsible for ourselves and our children(While they are young) but, these men have taken on the responsibility of all who hear what they teach.

For Moses his mistake ment no promised land...for them it could be worse Moses would be resurected and they....well you know.....

I would not wish that on anyone.

Ty for listening to me again.

bye bye 4 now

agape,

Utopian Raindrops

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Yadirf, "Master Warrior in the Battle of the Theocratic War" and a perfect example of Active Jehovah's Witnesses,

Please do keep your comments flowing, because you are doing an amazing job.

Believe me, I do not ignore anyone, and I promise to never use the "Ignore" Feature.

However, I do definitely now understand why Simon added this Feature.

You know, I do have some more important things to do sometimes than argue with someone who defends liars.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

UnDisfellowshipped,

What has happened is that all these exchanges between you and I have narrowed down to the question of whether or not "Theocratic Strategy/Warfare" can be properly used by a Christian. I, Yadirf, provided you with a Biblical example in which this very principle was put to use by God-fearing Ehud. It's surely obvious to all fair readers of this thread that your unwillingness to make an attempt at rebuttal is because there honestly is none that can be made. You have lost the battle on this front. All this just goes to show that when your allegations against the WTS are put to the test that there's no truth to such allegations.

One thing that has become plainly evident to me during our exchange is that you mirror the average member in Christendom. You make assertations, but you flee when it gets right down to the nitty-gritty of the issue being discussed. You spineless weasel!

Edited by - Yadirf on 30 November 2002 12:43:33

Edited by - Yadirf on 30 November 2002 13:38:22

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Utopian_Raindrops,

......so, if "The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" could join the United Nations as an NGO for a Library card....as spiritual warfare agianst Satan.....then all those poor Bros and Sisters in Malawi could have gotten party card and just not been active to defeat Satan and not let him kill them and break up thier familys! Or cause such pain and suffering for them and thier families...thier children who now have no parents and must go through life alone so young.

Your reasoning is flawed by reason of the fact that the issues you bring up are not as comparable as you would like to think that they are. The issue that those in Malawi faced was more comparable to what the 3 Hebrews faced when they were placed under compulsion to bow down to the golden image that Nebuchadnezzer had erected or else be thrown into the fiery furnace. Of course all they had to do was just "bow" and they could have spared themselves a lot of trouble, but they didn't bow. Similarly, those in Malawi were being coerced into breaking their neutrality with regards to politics. They too could have spared themselves a lot of trouble, but they elected to keep their integrity. Like the 3 Hebrews, they had principles to hold to and so they took a stand for those principles.

On the other hand, the WTS's becoming an NGO was in no way comparable to the Malawian situation. Instead, the WTS was in full control and had the upper hand. Unlike that situation in Malawi the WTS was not coerced into becoming a member, but merely became one for the sake of the good news of Christ's Kingdom.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Yadirf

Luke 16 : 10 "...he that is faithful in least, is faithful in much" . However you view the UN involvement, strategic or otherwise, it was a loss of faith, in Jehovah's eyes, how far do we take this reasoning and excuses.

KT

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Kaytee,

However you view the UN involvement, strategic or otherwise, it was a loss of faith, in Jehovah's eyes,

You make the claim but you don't back it up by showing how that's the case. It's the same as me calling you an idiot without providing my reason for it. Example: "You're simply an idiot, simply because I said you are!" BTW, can you save yourself from such a label fitting you?

Edited by - Yadirf on 30 November 2002 14:44:8

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Friday you sit in judgement of people you have no right judgeing..An inactive dub for over two decades,has no right to say anything to a real dub..There are dub children who right now,who are putting more effort into the support of their religion than you..In their first two year`s,most will exceed what your have done,and your understanding of dub life,in your entire wanna-be dub life time. You are such a lazy condisending ass..LOL!..OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 30 November 2002 23:9:18

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

The only way I can understand people like Yadirf, is that they are actually undercover Apostates pretending to be JW's -- now that would make sense.

Otherwise, I feel truly truly sad for people like Yadirf, who seem to be beyond any reasoning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit