GB disassociates itself!!

by lulu 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Yadirf,

The Apostle Paul says that the ONES WHO STUMBLE the other Christians are THE GUILTY ONES.

Christ said people who stumble fellow Christians would be better off having a Millstone around your neck and being cast in the sea.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

It's obvious that no matter what the Watchtower does, Yadirf will defend them.

It doesn't matter if they join up with the Scarlet Beast.

It doesn't matter if they allow molesters to rape, abuse, and molest children, and then not turn them in to the Police.

It doesn't matter if they forbade JW's from doing Alternative Service for 60 years, and then, all of a sudden, it's now a Good Christian Work.

It doesn't matter that they forbid JW's from taking Blood Transfusions, while at the same time, allowing them to accept all of the parts of Blood, as long as you separate the parts of Blood and then accept them.

It doesn't matter that they forbade Organ Transplants, but then, all of a sudden with no explanation, it's okay for Christians.

It doesn't matter that they forbade Vaccinations, but then, all of a sudden with no explanation, it's okay for Christians.

It doesn't matter that they SPOKE IN JEHOVAH'S NAME and said that it was JEHOVAH'S PROMISE that the "Generation of 1914" would NOT pass away before Armageddon comes, and that they also said that a "Generation" is 70 or 80 years, and the fact that this is yet another False Prophecy doesn't matter, because....

Yadirf would defend them no matter what.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 26 November 2002 23:41:27

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Undisfellowshipped,

To mimic another person, such as you just did me in your third post back, is a sure sign of childishness. Surely your mind can be stretched a bit so that you won't have to make use of MY very words in order to make a retort.

You're biased FOR the Watchtower and I'm biased AGAINST the Watchtower.

You're dead wrong. If that were the case you would never hear me say anything negative about the WTS (one example: I reject the 1914 doctrine and I've been outspoken about it here). So see, you're just DEAD WRONG.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I mimicked you only because I was showing that the exact same words you used for me, describe JW's perfectly.

It's interesting that you said you have spoken out against 1914, yet, I haven't seen you speak out against the molester cover-up.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Also, YOU'RE DEAD WRONG, because, using your reasoning, I'm not biased against the Watchtower because I AGREE with the Watchtower about Halloween, about the Bible being God's Word, etc.

P.S. - I just went over my "Daily Posting Limit", so I can't post anymore until tomorrow.

Sorry.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 27 November 2002 0:0:7

• avishai
    avishai
    The WTS didn't become "involved" with the UN, not in any shape, form, or fashion. The WTS merely became a "member," remember?

Hey, yadirf, what if as a JW I merely became a "member" of the church of satan, merely to further the wbts goals? Would that be o.k w/ them? Would you check for me? And since when were there "rank & file" jw's? I thought they were all supposed to be equal?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

UnDisfellowshipped,

Also, that Watchtower Quote I posted said that the Catholic Church (and several other religions of Christendom) was ASSOCIATED and "ON FRIENDLY TERMS" with the United Nations because they were registered as NGO Members,

Is that so? Well please point it out to me. Heres "that Watchtower Quote" you posted earlier:

Here is the Quote Yadirf:

The Watchtower, June 1st 1991 Issue, Pages 15-20:

10. However, she [Christendom] has not done so. Instead, in her quest for peace and security, she insinuates herself into the favor of the political leaders of the nations-this

despite the Bible's warning that friendship with the world is enmity with God . (James 4:4) Moreover, in 1919 she strongly advocated the League of Nations as man's best hope for peace. Since 1945 she has put her hope in the United Nations. (Compare Revelation 17:3, 11.) How extensive is her involvement with this organization?

A recent book gives an idea when it states: "No less than twenty-four Catholic organizations are represented at the UN. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is very interesting to find out what the COMPLETE QUOTE from that Book says:

The *COMPLETE* Quote reads as follows. The portion quoted in the Watchtower Article above is highlighted in blue; note the portion which was NOT INCLUDED in the Watchtower Article (which is here highlighted in red):

PRAYER AND MEDITATION AT THE UNITED NATIONS by Robert Muller

All major world religions are accredited to the United Nations as non-governmental organizations. For example,

no less than twenty-four Catholic organizations are represented at the UN. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is it, I don't see it!
    So, let's say, even if there is nothing wrong with being an NGO, then why did the Watchtower LIE about the reason they became one?

For strategic reasons, reasons that you apostates have no business knowing about. Now ain't life frustrating!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

avishai,

The WTS didn't become "involved" with the UN, not in any shape, form, or fashion. The WTS merely became a "member," remember?
    Hey, yadirf, what if as a JW I merely became a "member" of the church of satan, merely to further the wbts goals? Would that be o.k w/ them? Would you check for me?

Won't work. Why? JWs don't practice INTERFAITH.

And since when were there "rank & file" jw's? I thought they were all supposed to be equal?

What's the matter has all other things that you could think of to pick at already been depleted so that you are left with this ridiculous question?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

For strategic reasons, reasons that you apostates have no business knowing about. Now ain't life frustrating!

Ooooooo, big man knows a secret.

Bottom line is this... the bOrg is DFing and DAing people who join the YMCA... but when they join the "beast" (UN), it is "strategic". Puhhhhlease!

*** Rbi8 Matthew 23:27-28 ***
    27 "Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men's bones and of every sort of uncleanness. 28 In that way YOU also, outwardly indeed, appear righteous to men, but inside YOU are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
    *** Rbi8 Matthew 23:23, 24 ***
    23 "Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU... strain out the gnat but gulp down the camel!
    *** Rbi8 Matthew 23:3-4 ***
    for they say but do not perform. 4 They bind up heavy loads and put them upon the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger.
  • avishai
    avishai

Oh yeah? Then what's up w/ them participating in an "interfaith" sevice re: the holocaust? Or was that just a special occasion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit